c 37

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 37

Zhou Ying's shop opened in the Antique City before, and she is very familiar with this area.

Hearing that the two of them were going there, she asked curiously, "What are you going to see there? The building in the antique market collapsed, and the whole market disappeared. All the shops were closed, and now it is full of The same ruins."

She said, pointing behind her where they had been before.

"Where's the street behind? It's gone?" Shen Cong asked.

"It's gone too." Zhou Ying's tone was very heavy: "Our store was originally on the back street, and that street is gone."

Hearing what she said, Shen Cong and his wife paused at the same time, and Gu Kai immediately asked : "Did it fall into the crack?"

"That's not true." Zhou Ying shook her head.

"That is, the shops on the street were all built by the Antique City. In order to create an antique style, the doors, windows, and beams were all made of wood. The wood is not good wood, and it all collapsed when the earthquake came."

Antiques The city is a scene of Beining City, and it has not been built for a few years.

The banner it played at the beginning was "the fusion of modern and classical", so it is a very modern building facing the road.

The building has a total of six floors, and its architectural style is similar to that of ordinary luxury shopping malls.

It is said to be an antique city, but most of the goods sold inside are modern artworks and decorations. At most, there are a few good-looking calligraphy and painting studios to support the facade.

The fourth and fifth floors simply turned into a pet market.

But there is an antique street behind the building.

What kind of Ming and Qing style is that street?

The houses are all decorated with carved beams and painted buildings, with grilles and patches. The bigger the storefront, the more luxurious it is.

It really looks like a time-honored brand.

Such a house usually looks good when there is nothing wrong, but when disaster strikes, it is more bean curd than bean curd.

Before the real earthquake came, only a bigger aftershock half collapsed the house.

"It's also fortunate that the house collapsed early at that time, so many people saved their lives." Zhou Ying smiled wryly.

She and Shen Cong talked about the situation at home.

"Didn't my husband come back in a hurry to see my in-laws and the store at home, but it was too late for him to hurry, and the store at home had collapsed when he came back. In order to save the goods in the store, my father-in-

law Her waist was broken by a falling cabinet, and her mother-in-law was startled and terrified, and she had a cerebral hemorrhage on the spot.

My husband came back just in time to see the old man for the last time."