c 52

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 52

    The medical staff began to organize physical examinations for the people in the community, and the person in charge who came with the team went directly to Gu Zhengchu to inquire about the situation.

    After listening to them repeat what happened in the morning, the responsible person expressed his approval.

    Praise them for being vigilant enough, and also praise them for their quick response, for being able to feed back such news to the town in a timely manner.

    If they can thus cut off the source of the infectious disease, then they will be considered as a great contribution to the whole town and the people of the whole region.

    This kind of praise has no motivating effect on the Shen family at this time, and they feel uneasy in their hearts.

    What is more worrying is to what extent has the condition of the residents in the community developed?

    Seeing people from the town hospital come to give physical examinations to people in the community, it was novel to everyone at first.

    But after the first patient was diagnosed and the old man who had fainted due to heat stroke was taken to the new building for isolation by the people on the property, people began to panic.

    Immediately, medical staff began to publicize the dangers of this disease and preventive measures.

    At the same time, the medical staff, under the leadership of the property staff, began to kill the house where the old man had lived.

    At this time, the crowd had already begun to become a little turbulent.

    Especially those who lived in the same house with the old man before, they became the targets of everyone's vigilance almost instantly.

    The people around, including the people who used to have a good relationship, can't wait to get away from them immediately.

    Soon, the second case, the third case...

    As more and more patients were discovered, the people in the town hospital also paid more attention to it.

    The people who did the physical examination were re-divided into teams, all grouped according to their residences.

    Once a case is found in any house, in addition to the people living together will be taken for another round of re-examination, the residence will be immediately rushed to disinfect by the medical staff, and it will be temporarily closed.

    After the twentieth patient was discovered, the doctors at the town hospital held a small meeting, and soon some people left on bicycles.

    At this time, the panic in the community has reached a new height.

    In fact, during this period, the staff of the town hospital have been explaining the cause and treatment of hepatitis A to everyone.

    Tell people that the origin of this disease is basically caused by substandard hygiene.