c 104

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 104

    The tenth day after New Year's Day.

    After lunch, Mr. Gu went back to his room to have a rest, while the others sat in the living room and chatted.

    "Gurgling, when are you going back to work?"

    Shen Jianyi leaned on the sofa, flapped his big cattail fan, and asked his daughter who was cutting watermelons in the kitchen.

    "Let's talk about it later, there's nothing I can do in the team right now."

    Shen Cong said calmly without turning his head.

    Shen Jianyi slammed his mouth in disapproval: "Why is there no work? Look at Shi Chen and Cancan, they are all children, they are so busy every day that they don't even have time to go home Back. So you have no life here? You just don't want to go."

    Shen Cong smiled, but didn't say anything.

    There really isn't anything going on with her lately.

    Her ability is somewhat useful for building houses, but completely useless for farming and vegetable farming.

    Sometimes one person is enough to maintain the formation, and there is no need for two people to go together.

    Besides, she helped build a large number of iron roofs for the planting bases in the whole area in the previous month, even if she took a break for a while, it should be.

    She has explained this to her father many times, and the old man knows everything in his heart.

    His repeating the same old tune again at this moment only means one thing-he is tired of living here and wants to go home.

    He knew it was useless to mention it now, and no one in the family would agree to let him go, so he started complaining about nothing.

    It's just that everyone is used to this kind of situation. The old man Ren Shen was talking endlessly in the living room, and the whole family seemed to have never heard it.

    Shen's mother, Cheng Ru, wears presbyopic glasses and reads "100 Cases of Nutritious Soups" very seriously, taking a pen to write down on the white paper from time to time.

    Completely ignore the resentment of his wife.

    Her mentality is much better than Father Shen's.

    In the eyes of the old lady, as long as she lives with the children, as long as the family is safe and sound, it doesn't matter where she lives?

    It's better to live anywhere than to be apart.

    Shen Xi has been annoyed enough by his father these two days.

    At the beginning, she tried to persuade her, but now she understands that Dad has nothing to do, he just has too much time.

    In that case, let him speak.

    He was whining anyway.

    My father Shen Xi is still clear, although he usually seems to have a lot of resentment when he is fine, he is actually the most hard-faced and soft-hearted person.