c 61

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 61

    The soil test results will definitely not come out immediately, and no one knows what kind of answer the government will give you on the soil issue.

    But no matter how difficult the leaders are for this matter, everyone has to live a normal life.

    The news that the community found that there was a problem with the soil was still spread, because it was related to everyone's vital interests, and the speed of spread was very fast.

    The people in the courtyard will no longer be excluded in the town. I heard that they are from the community, and people will come around to inquire about it from time to time.

    Want to know what happened to that soil?

    I want to know if the person who went to the test left any words?

    The people in the community have been ordered by Shi Lei and the others, not to talk nonsense about this matter, let alone say suspicious words.

    So when everyone was asked, they just said something honestly. When they found that the vegetable seedlings could not grow, some people suspected that it was a soil problem, and then reported to the town, and the town sent experts to take samples.

    As for the results of the sampling and whether there is anything wrong with the soil, they don't know.

    If it was normal, when an incident spread so loudly and disturbed people's hearts, the government would have spoken out long ago, either to clarify or to appease.

    But this matter has been going on until now, almost a week has passed, and the leaders have not said anything at all.

    Don't talk about explaining, even if you ask them, they just say that the soil samples have been sent to the city, and they are waiting for news from the city.

    Others, as people in the community say, don't know anything.

    However, just like the situation in the community, many places have also found that the vegetable seedlings they planted are not growing.

    The difference between other places and the community is that they didn't hesitate to come up with ideas, and the whole community adopted the method of planting in small plots.

    Most of the other gathering points are honestly following the normal way, first clearing up wasteland and then planting land, which is actually planted by mu.

    This means that it is easy to have a few acres of land without a single seedling.

    The anxiety and fear generated in this way are many times stronger than those in the community!

    Everyone in Yingshui Village withdrew to the village.

    They worked hard and worked non-stop night and day to open a large piece of land not far from the community. Even the underage children in the village used it. In the end, the rapeseed they planted did not sprout.

    For several days in a row, some people broke down and cried loudly in the temporary sheds on the side of the road, but what solution could crying have?