c 70

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 70

    "Curling? Dad?" Gu Kai called softly.

    The two turned their heads together.

    Shen Cong immediately knelt down and touched her husband's face with his hands: "Are you awake? Is there any discomfort?"

    Gu Kai grabbed her wobbling little paw and smiled: "No, it's just that it's hot. Panic."

    After saying that, he glanced at the towel quilt on his body, and frowned.

    "Don't look, I set it up for you, and you passed out on the edge of the bed." Mr. Gu said.

    "Oh." Gu Kai thumped his forehead with his hands, and said, "I don't remember clearly, I just remember babbling about being sleepy, and then I also felt very sleepy, and I don't remember anything after that." He got up from the bed while

    talking Sitting up: "What time is it now, did you not delay things?" Seeing his son like this, Mr. Gu was a little funny: "Do you     know

    how long you have slept, and you are afraid of delaying things. You two slept for two full days!

Now, since you're awake, get up quickly, it's already four o'clock in the afternoon, and it's almost time for dinner." "

    Two days?" Gu Kai was stunned.

    He looked at his wife: "Why did you sleep for so long?"

    "Oh, don't worry about how long you've been asleep, Gu Kai, tell me first, have you awakened too? What did you awaken? Is it water power?" Shen Cong thought just

    now I asked, but seeing that Gu Kai was still a little confused, he held back until now.

    She herself really wanted to awaken the water power.

    Not to mention that the drought is useful now, even if the drought is over, the feeling of being able to raise the water mist with one hand is super handsome, isn't it!

    But she must be out of action, so she is very anxious to see Gu Kai sinking now.

    Staring at him helplessly, eyes full of hope.

    Hearing the daughter-in-law's question, the old man also reacted, and hurried to him.

    Gu Kai sat there without moving.

    He looked at Shen Cong: "You want me to awaken the water power?"

    There was a slight frustration in his eyes.

    Shen Cong was taken aback, and shook his head hurriedly: "No."

    Fearing that her husband would not believe it, she quickly explained: "I hope I can awaken the water ability myself, how convenient it is! Wherever I go, I sweat, and my body is dirty, and I throw it away with a snap." When a water polo comes out, you can wash yourself clean."

    Hearing what his daughter-in-law said lightly, Mr. Gu couldn't help laughing.

    "There is so much water in your space, how many water polos are you enough to throw? What is there to regret." "