c 46

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 46

    When Shen Cong and the others arrived, the property management staff had already carried a lot of supplies to the center of the square.

    In order to let everyone see more clearly, they even extravagantly turned on a total of five emergency lights to brighten up the middle position and make those things look more eye-catching.

    The people who watched the community were all gathered, Lao Cao first briefly summarized the big action of gathering all the staff of the community, and of course he also focused on praising the Shen family sisters.

    It is said that they are the biggest contributors to this harvest.

    Then they talked about the way the materials were distributed this time.

    Because materials are not food, we can neither calculate by weight, nor can we estimate the actual price of each item.

    Therefore, they can only be divided into several piles according to the approximate value, and then everyone will go forward and choose by themselves.

    The personnel in the community are divided into grades in the form of points according to the degree of contribution this time.

    The two sisters, Shen Cong, got the most points because they contributed the most. Each of them got 10 points.

    Two young men were hit by falling rubble while carrying goods. One injured his head and the other smashed his hand.

    Although the injuries are not serious, it will definitely take a few days to go out to work.

    So the two of them have eight points, which is regarded as a subsidy for not being able to work these days.

    Others received five points, three points, and two points according to their efforts, and even a few children who went out with the adults gave one point as encouragement.

    Because the community has gained a lot this time, the ratings given to everyone are also very generous.

    People who did heavy work basically gave five points, even the frail ones who only picked up trash outside and the two ten-year-old children gave three points.

    Cheng Ru and the other two old ladies only stayed in the ruins for half a day, but they went back early because they had to take care of their children, so each of them got two points.

    Naturally, everyone has no objection to such a rating.

    For this scoring standard, Lao Cao came to Shen's house to discuss with his family members in advance.

    After all, in terms of disadvantages, the Shen family suffered the most in the whole community.

    At the beginning of the earthquake, the community had a regulation that individuals could take 20% of the resources found outside.

    But these materials are too much, and they are too important to the lives of the people in the community. If the Shen family takes 20%, it is very likely to cause public opinion.