c 30

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 30

Shi Lei had no choice but to tell everyone the news he heard in the town that he had sent someone to the army for help.

"President Liu said this in person. When he said it, not only us, but the mayor was also present. This is definitely not a lie. Don't listen to

their nonsense in Yingshui Village. They probably just went to see it, and then they were scared back Well, in fact, they don't know what specific measures the government has taken.

It's just an earthquake. Even if the disaster in the city is more serious, the government can't take care of it for a while, but our country and our army are still there!

You really all Do you think the country will leave us alone?"

"No!" There were roars from around.

Not only for their trust in the country, but also to cheer themselves up, everyone shouted together.

"That's right, what are we afraid of?"

Shi Lei stood up from the rock he was sitting on: "There are so many of us, can't we survive on our own? We have to count on that Yingshui Village?

Pooh!"

He said With anger in his eyes, he scolded: "Let them do evil, the country will not spare them! Let's find a way by ourselves, but I don't believe that we can't get through this difficulty!" "That's right, let's carry it ourselves!" "So many

of

us Well, there is always a way."

"Let's continue to go out tomorrow to find things, whether to buy or trade, we can always find something to eat!"

Everyone's energy was lifted by Shi Lei, and everyone seemed excited.

This meeting didn't last long, after all, there was no point.

Although the team did buy some food from Yingshui Village, those in the team bought it for relatives and friends.

Those who buy food usually have nothing to eat at hand, and they are almost unable to survive.

Naturally, the grain bought by others cannot be apportioned, so after the matter is finished, the meeting will be over.

To be honest, although the disturbance in Yingshui Village made everyone unhappy, it actually didn't have a great impact on the overall mood of the people in the community.

The main reason is that Shen Cong and the others actually got the food before, and it was distributed to everyone.

Although each person didn't get a lot of food, he didn't feel panic when he had food in his hands, and just this made people feel at ease temporarily.

On the way back, Shen Jianyi didn't say a word. Obviously, today's meeting stimulated him the most.

When he entered the door, Gu Kai said to him: "Dad, don't get angry because of this, it's not worth it. That kind of person, it's nothing to do with our family. When he encounters this kind of situation, he should make trouble or make trouble. Don't make yourself angry because of him It's on."