c 79

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 79

    It has been two months since we received the news of Wei Yan's return.

    At that time, Shen Cong, his family of three and Shi Chen and his brother and sister were following the working group led by Xiao Liang, in a mountain depression more than 300 kilometers away from Beining.

    Here is a company under Liu Tuan's regiment headquarters.

    Speaking of which, this company is really lucky.

    Their side was originally a training brigade, which was responsible for the training of drivers in the regiment.

    Since they are all training brigades, the area they are in must be a plain, otherwise military trucks would not be able to drive in!

    During the earthquake in Qingzhou, because of insufficient rescue force, their entire company was transferred to the front line of the earthquake.

    But who knows, after the earthquake is over, they will not be able to find the base camp.

    Their company headquarters and the training base in such a large area just disappeared out of thin air.

    Not only that, but there was an extra mountain in the plain that could not be seen at a glance before!

    Although the mountain is a bit bald and there are no trees on the mountain, it is still a mountain! So much so that the officers and soldiers of Huilian just stood in front of the mountain and didn't know where they were going.

    After that global natural disaster, the topography of various places has changed a lot, and the previous maps have almost all become waste paper.

    Things like the training brigade happen almost every day.

    Their situation is better. Although the company is gone, at least everyone is there! Because of the early evacuation, there were no casualties.

    This is already a blessing in misfortune.

    The higher authorities didn't know what to do after receiving the news from them. They could only issue an order to "garrison on the spot and rebuild the barracks." So the

    former group of auto soldiers could only put down the steering wheel and pick up the hoes on the spot. , Lived the days of pioneering wasteland.

    Before coming to this company, Shen Cong and the others had been to many places, and had heard many stories like this, so they lost their initial curiosity.

    Except for Cancan, who kept the child happy because she arrived in a new place for the first time, everyone else was too tired to even talk.

    The conditions here are actually quite good. At least a small river appeared in the mountain after the terrain changed.

    However, the high temperature that has lasted for almost a whole year has still prevented the entire mountain from growing any plants, and the mountain is still a barren land.