c 110

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 110

    Because Zhou Ying's family of three lived downstairs, it was Liu Xiaofeng who opened the door.

    Liu Xiaofeng was wearing short sleeves when he opened the door, his teeth were chattering from the cold, and he couldn't speak coherently.

    The body trembled like an electric shock.

    As soon as he opened the door, Gu Kai threw him a quilt directly.

    Liu Xiaofeng took it and put it on his body without saying a word.

    At this time, Zhou Ying also came out of the room.

    She was wearing thicker clothes than Liu Xiaofeng, but she only had one more thin jacket, which was the one Shen Xi gave her when she first left the community.

    It is estimated that this is the thickest clothes wrapped around the body.

    Seeing Shen Cong and his wife, Zhou Ying took two quick steps and took another quilt over.

    "Why is it so cold? It's freezing to death!" Zhou Ying was also trembling when she spoke.

    Then she saw the down jackets the two of them were wearing, and she laughed immediately: "Why are you two wearing so thick? It's only been a few months, and you've all been wearing down jackets?" "Hurry up and wrap it up, before you catch a cold

    . " Shen Cong pointed to the quilt.

    Then he said to her: "After you get up later, go home and bring back some clothes.

    Xiaofeng's clothes should be similar to those of Gu Kai. You can wear my sister's or mine's.

    Let's make do with it first. Let's talk about it in a few days."

    "How can I do that? How can I wear your clothes?" Zhou Ying was anxious.

    Shen Cong rolled his eyes: "Then don't wear it, it's just so cold."

    Zhou Ying was speechless immediately.

    Liu Xiaofeng next to him burst out laughing.

    "I'm impatient to hear your kind words, and I don't know who I learned from. I've known you for so long and you're still so polite."

    Hearing Shen Cong's complaint, Zhou Ying was not angry, she pursed her lips happily.

    But the two men let the two of them talk and went about their own business.

    Liu Xiaofeng returned to the room with the quilt in his arms, and covered Xiaoyu as quickly as possible.

    Gu Kai went directly to the second floor and gave the quilt to Shi Chen.

    When he came down again, he came down with Shi Chen, and carried Cancan down by the way.

    Children sleep a lot, although they also feel the cold, but when Gu Kai went to knock on the door, Shi Chen didn't wake up at all.