c 41

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

Shen Cong's words shocked everyone present.

Obviously, no one had thought of this problem before.

Cao Hongmin was the first to hold back, he asked: "Xiao Shen, what's your opinion?"

Shen Cong said helplessly: "What can I say? Just as Gu Kai and I entered the door, we heard the call to the courtyard before we had finished eating." The people in the village were beaten, and then ran out.

You said that I didn't know what was going on, what ideas could I come up with in such a short time?

The reason for the river water is because my family is an old resident of the community, and I bought a house at the beginning At that time, the sales department used the river as a selling point, so we knew about the situation.

I thought you had only been in the community for a short time, so you might not know, so I reminded you.

As for how to make a decision, it is up to you, the team leader, to discuss it. Do it."

The Shen family has always been unwilling to participate in the decision-making of the community, and everyone knows this.

But this time Shi Lei and the others were unwilling to let Shen Cong and the others get away so quickly.

He looked at Shen Jianyi and said, "Uncle Shen, we understand your family's concerns. We are afraid that we will be caught in the middle and it will be difficult to talk. In fact, we don't have to think too much about it. Even if our community and Yingshui Village have some conflicts, they are not enemies. We haven't arrived either." It's life and death."

He looked at Shen Cong again, and said with a smile: "Little Shen, don't be modest, who in our community doesn't know that you are a person with a chest? Do you have any suggestions to share with

everyone for discussion? , After all, this is for the future of our entire community, for everyone to have food."

Shen Cong shook his head.

"Captain Shi, you don't need to set me up so high. I know how much I weigh. I don't have that much ability. And it's not that I

shirk this matter. I really have scruples in my heart.

Everyone knows the situation of our family How can I say that Yingshui Village is also our hometown, and there are still relatives in the village now.

What you said just now is correct, it is indeed difficult to speak in the middle, and it is easy to be regarded as partial if you say anything, since this is the case, it is better not to say it.

Anyway, my dad and I have both promised that we will support any decision made by the community, and the other captains should discuss it with you. "

Everyone present heard what Shen Fei said to Shen's father just now, and people also saw the trust he showed in the Shen family.

In this case, no matter what the Shen family said, everyone's first reaction must be --They