c 78

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 78

    Because the time at home will not be too long this time, after talking and laughing for a while, the topic naturally turns to what Shen Cong cares most about.

    Recently, because the well drilling has come to the most important time, the well drilling team has been very busy and started to work in 24-hour shifts. Naturally, it is not easy for the family tree to live at home.

    He lived in the well team with his master.

    In this way, the rest of the family are all their own people, so it is easy to say something.

    Shen Cong glanced at the few people who were practicing in the back room, lowered his voice and said, "Dad, Mom, I have to leave something for you before I leave this time. I don't know when I will come back next time, so I have to leave food for you Enough."

    Shen Jianyi nodded: "Okay."

    He was the one who bought the food for the family back then.

    In order not to attract attention, he ran to several surrounding counties and towns in several batches. The whole family did nothing to buy food, which was more than enough for ten years.

    So he knows how many things are in Shen Cong's space best, so naturally he won't be hypocritical with his daughter at the moment.

    "In addition to rice, noodles, grains and oil, some meat and seafood are also reserved for you. Anyway, our house is not short of electricity now. I will put two more freezers in the basement tomorrow. You can freeze the things and eat slowly." "It doesn't need much

    , There are too many electricity in the house that cannot be moved." Shen Jianyi frowned.

    "It can move." Gu Kai interjected: "When designing the solar energy, it was calculated. The total daily electricity of our house, let alone the refrigerator, can be driven by the air conditioner. Parents, you old and

    young Little, don’t be reluctant to use it at home. Even if the air conditioner is eye-catching, no one can say anything about the use of electric fans.”

    Shen Jianyi nodded: “I know.”

    “Don’t just say you know, you have to listen to it. It's useless to keep it without the internet, don't save it, and don't make yourself too uncomfortable." The more Shen Cong thought about it, the more worried he became.

    "Got it, got it, it's so long-winded!" Shen Jianyi scolded with a smile: "Take care of me every day, who is the father, me or you?" Shen Cong looked

    at his sister angrily: "Sister, you quarreled with him! He said all this What are you talking about!"

    "I don't want to quarrel with him, he is loathing me every day now. How long have you been gone? Every day at home, I say that I am amazing, not as good as you. Now I understand what it means to be far fragrant and near stinky. This old man is very fierce, and I can't afford to offend him."

    After saying a word, everyone laughed.

    In addition to leaving enough grain and meat, Shen Cong also left medicine for the family, as well as enough dairy products, small food for the children and a lot of bottled water.