c 107

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 107

    "Why does a good family tree go back to the community?" Shen Cong also didn't understand.

    "Hey, it's not going back to the community, it's back to Qingshan Town. It's not because of his well-drilling team!" Hearing her

    daughter's question, Cheng Ru stopped making buns, and started chattering while standing at the table: " Didn’t the headquarters of Jiashu’s well-drilling team move to Qingshan Town later? They said that there were a lot of projects there and it was easy to find work.

    But now there is a flood, and no one is drilling wells. The people in their team have dispersed, and the headquarters The people in the factory were also transferred.

    But when he just came back that day, someone came over and said that their valuable machines were in the headquarters, and someone had to go and look at them. I don’t know

    how they discussed it, but in the end they let Jiashu go there. Watching.

    I told him not to go, but the family tree said that he was familiar with him there, and there was no other person in the team. Everyone else had family members, but he was young and had not yet married.

    Oh , If you don’t have a family, you don’t have a family! Other people are not family members?!”

    Cheng Ru became more and more angry, and felt a little uncomfortable at the same time.

    In fact, she also understands what the family tree thinks. There are too many people living here, and the family tree does not want to cause trouble for everyone.

    The child always felt that he was an outsider, a guest, and was always afraid of making things difficult for others because of himself.

    But in fact, no one in the family regarded him as an outsider.

    "Let him go if he wants to, he is also in his twenties."

    The old man led Shan Shan out, and then said.

    "Besides, Wei Yan is still there. They are so familiar and will take care of each other. No matter how bad it is, he will go back to the community and nothing will happen.

    " somewhere to live." Shen Cong muttered in a low voice.

    I didn't dare to speak loudly, for fear that my mother would be even more worried.

    However, she was not too worried about the family tree. According to what she saw on the way back, although the flood was inevitable, the government had arranged it well and there would not be much danger.

    Besides, Jiashu is a young man, and it's not without incident, so don't worry too much.

    Gu Kai and Shi Chen came back at noon the next day.

    After returning, I will tell everyone that their work has been completed, and they don't need to go out in the short term.

    And on the day they came back, other people in the family brought back the same news at night, saying that the construction of the supermarket was over, and they didn't have to go there anytime soon.