c 76

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 76

    "Come with us." Shen Cong suggested.

    As she spoke, she went downstairs and sat beside her husband.

    "I also mean the same thing. You are now the only guardian of Cancan. You must follow wherever Cancan goes."

    Seeing Shi Chen's hesitation, Gu Kai sighed: "You don't need to give us an answer on this matter immediately. , you should think about it again. If it doesn’t work, you can go to the regiment with us to meet with Liu Tuan tomorrow, and then you can make a decision. Just

    one thing, Shi Chen, you have to be mentally prepared to hide this matter from Cancan. Can't help it, it's unlikely that you want to let your sister stay at home quietly like before without telling others."

    Shi Chen nodded.

    It can be seen that what happened tonight shocked him a lot, and the young man couldn't make up his mind for a while.

    Shen Cong can understand Shi Chen's thoughts, no matter how Cancan is only five years old, even if he trusts him and his wife, they are not a family after all.

    How could he be able to make up his mind so quickly to entrust the future of his sister and the two of them to others?

    But now that Cancan's ability has appeared, there is no way to rely on personal thoughts to make decisions on many things.

    "You can also sleep here tonight, you can sleep in the house tree room or another guest bedroom." Shen Cong patted Shi Chen on the shoulder.

    "No." Shi Chen was about to refuse immediately.

    "Sleep here, don't let Cancan go back tonight, the spirit power here is stronger, it's good for her health. If you leave, she will look for you again at night. Why don't you go up and live in a room with her?

    " Forget it, I'll sleep in my brother's house."

    Hearing that it was good for his younger sister's health, Shi Chen didn't insist anymore.

    Shen Cong and Gu Kai did not return to their own rooms, but gave up the room with the most spiritual power to Cancan.

    They lived in the bedroom opposite.

    When this house was remodeled, it was intended for a large family to live in in the future, and everything was practical. Therefore, all four bedrooms were honestly equipped with beds, and they were all arranged according to the layout of the bedroom.

    The bedding is also fully prepared and ready to move in at any time.

    After entering the room, Shen Cong closed the door, then took out the array plate and placed it beside the bed.

    Ask Gu Kai: "Are you okay just now?"

    Gu Kai knew what she asked, and replied: "It's okay, I now think that if you just encourage a seed to germinate, you don't need to use your mental power, and it won't cause too much harm to your body." Influence."