c 51

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

    "Didn't go out, what's wrong?"

    Hearing the word "sickness", Gu Zhengchu immediately stopped watering and turned to look at Shen Cong.

    "I don't know what the disease is, but I just saw several neighbors with yellow skin. The old lady we rescued from heat stroke that day had yellow eyeballs." "Acute hepatitis A?"

    Gu Zhengchu blurted out.

    "Hepatitis A? This disease still exists now? Doesn't it mean that all the people have been vaccinated, and the disease has been extinct long ago? I knew it when I was a child." Left behind by her sister,

    Shen Xi who just ran up heard the acute The word "hepatitis A" immediately surprised me.

    Gu Zhengchu's expression immediately became serious.

    "That was before, the disease was indeed extinct a few years ago.

    However, several new cases were found in neighboring countries five years ago, and then there was a trend of resurgence.

    Last year, I heard that it was also found near the southern border. The cases were found in a few people who had just entered the country.

    Fortunately, they were discovered early, and the patients were directly controlled by the local CDC. They did not enter the mainland, and the disease did not spread.

    It is a second-generation case. The previous vaccinations didn't have a particularly great effect on it.

    How could this happen in our community?!"

    Gu Zhengchu said quickly, putting down the water bottle he was holding while talking, and walked out quickly.

    "Xixi, go get my medicine box, murmur, take me to see the patient."

    Shen Xi agreed and ran downstairs, but Shen Cong grabbed her father-in-law.

    "Dad, don't worry, just listen to me."

    Gu Zhengchu frowned, looking at his daughter-in-law displeased.

    The condition is an order, especially when an infectious disease is discovered and tends to spread, his first reaction after years of medical practice is to make a diagnosis.

    If everything is true, then it must be reported immediately!

    At a time like this, time is life, and the old man was obviously upset when Shen Cong held him back.

    He stared at Shen Cong's hand, with a rare sternness between his brows.

    Shen Cong didn't seem to notice it at all, and he was determined not to let go.

    Her tone was calm: "Dad, we can't come forward about this matter. You listen to me, let's go to the property right now, tell Lao Cao about the situation, and let them make a decision. Whether it is to report it immediately or gather the people in the courtyard