c 88

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 88

    The sumptuous meal ended prematurely due to Shan Shan's sudden arousal of supernatural powers.

    But no one is unhappy.

    Everyone drank the cool iced mung bean paste and felt extremely refreshed.

    The adults didn't come around and watched from a distance, only the sisters from the Shen family hugged Shan Shan and sat on the sofa, asking softly.

    "Shanshan, when will you turn water into ice?" Shen Cong asked.

    "Yesterday."

    "Yesterday?" The two sisters expressed their doubts in unison.

    The little girl blinked, not sure herself.

    She leaned into her mother's arms and thought about it, then tentatively said: "Today?"

    After saying that, she shook her head, poked her face with her fingers, her eyes full of confusion: "Yesterday, today, many, many days. "

    Sisters of the Shen family, you look at me and I look at you, and you can see helplessness in each other's eyes.

    The few people sitting not far away were also speechless—

    the child was too young.

    And Shanshan was born abroad.

    One or two years old is the time to learn languages, but they are traveling around.

    So she has the common problem of growing up children in a multilingual environment, that is, sometimes the language is confused.

    It's better now. When she first came back, she basically didn't know how to speak for half a year.

    Occasionally, when I say a sentence, it is always two or three words, and I can't even say a complete sentence.

    For such a child, it is really difficult to expect to find out why from her.

    Shen Cong had to change the question: "Shanshan, what else do you do besides turning water into ice?"

    In order to make it easier for the children to understand, she also gave an example: "It's like your sister Cancan, she can water the flowers with her fingers, can you?"

    When she mentioned this, Shanshan's eyes lit up immediately.

    She jumped down from her mother's arms all of a sudden, raised her finger, and said proudly: "I can shoot!"

    After that, before everyone could react, she stretched out her hand suddenly, and stretched out her hand towards her brother. past.

    "Don't!" Shen Cong didn't even have time to stop him, when he heard Tongtong's "Aww", he bounced off the small bench.

    "Mom, Shanshan hit me! It hurts so much!"

    The young man glared at his sister angrily and yelled loudly.