c 56

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 56

    In order to prove that he said that cleaning up the rubbish for patients would not be contagious, Mr. Gu applied to join the list of the first batch of water deliverers.

    He has joined, and the rest of the Shen family will naturally also participate, so the list of the first batch of 15 people includes Mr. Gu, Father Shen, and the two sisters of the Shen family.

    Cheng Ru definitely can't go, she still has two children at home when she goes out!

    Because Gu Kai was not at home at the time, his name was not included. But now that he's back, he naturally didn't let the old man go, there's no reason for him to stay at home.

    So he resolutely replaced his father-in-law.

    During this period of time, Shen Jianyi has been busy with the vegetable garden on the roof, building a sunshade and flower trellis, climbing up and down.

    Even if he practiced breathing methods with his in-laws every day, he also insisted on practicing his Tai Chi, but after all, he was a few dozen years old, and he still couldn't bear it.

    I have been complaining about back pain for the past few days.

    So seeing his son-in-law wanted to take his place, he didn't insist anymore.

    Anyway, sooner or later you have to get on the wheel.

    Probably everyone has the same idea and wants the old people to rest more, so those who come out to work today are relatively young.

    These people work together very quickly.

    Everyone used the usual water containers in their homes, including iron drums, oil drums that had been cleaned, large mineral water drums, and the like.

    As for the mode of transportation, there are various methods, such as hand-carrying, pulling with a trolley, and self-made shoulder poles.

    Fortunately, the power of the collective is huge, because there are so many people, the large water tanks specially placed at the gate of the community were quickly filled.

    As for how to divide the people in the closed area, there is no need for everyone to worry about this.

    After carrying the water, Gu Kai took the members of the Shen family to the place where the garbage was kept.

    Because the medical staff sent special garbage bags to each household last night, requiring them to put all the garbage into the bag, and then seal the bag before sending it to the centralized location.

    So the garbage is not as dirty as everyone thinks.

    The four members of the Shen family, together with a few young people who came to help, loaded them all up in a car and sent them to the garbage delivery station outside the community.

    After finishing the work, everyone was still a little surprised, and felt that the workload was not as much as expected!

    They were ready to work all morning.