c 68

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 68

    When Shen Cong and the others arrived at the compound of the military region, Commander Liu had been waiting for them for a long time.

    Head Liu is a middle-aged man over 40 years old, tall and thin, with a soldier's unique mighty aura all over his body.

    Knowing that they had arrived, Head Liu not only came out to greet them, but also stood by the car and helped the old man and the old expert surnamed Zhao down with his own hands.

    After introducing himself, he smiled heartily and said to the old man: "Doctor Gu, I have heard of you for a long time!

    I heard about it as soon as I came to Beining. You first discovered the epidemic in Qingshan Town and reported it immediately. It bought time for the town’s leadership team and prevented the spread of the epidemic.

    You and your family members have made a great contribution to the epidemic prevention work this time!”

    “The leader is polite, I am a doctor, this is what I should do , there is no need for credit." The old man said modestly.

    "There is no leader, there is no leader. Doctor Gu, please don't be polite to me, just call me Xiao Liu." Head Liu said, leading the group of people in.

    While the few of them were exchanging greetings, Expert Zhao had been listening by the side, and he was a little surprised when he heard Head Liu talking about the epidemic.

    Obviously, he didn't expect that Liu Tuan invited this family here because of epidemic prevention, not because of the increase in food production as he thought.

    The troops had already prepared dormitories for the few of them, and the head of the regiment Liu didn't talk to them about business immediately, but asked Xiao Liang to take them to the dormitory first.

    The dormitory is inside the camp, a row of old bungalows.

    It can be seen that this place should be the place where soldiers lived before.

    It's just that the few rows of houses in front of the dormitory have collapsed, and now it has become an empty space after cleaning.

    And the only row left must not be enough for the soldiers to live in, so they made it a temporary guest house.

    The dorms are clean and simply furnished.

    Fortunately, there is a toilet in the house, and there is also a bucket of clean water filled in advance.

    The three of them didn't want others to wait for a long time, so they went back to their room and quickly washed up before coming out. Xiao Liang, who was waiting at the door, took them directly to the cafeteria.

    In a small room in the cafeteria, Head Liu was already waiting.

    A large plate of steamed buns was already placed on the table in the middle of the room, and there were four side dishes beside it.

    They are cold cucumber, garlic greens, luncheon meat fried bean sprouts and a steamed salted fish.

    They are all good things that are rare to see at this time, and it is enough to see that the regiment attaches great importance to them.