c 8

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 8

Although the coming natural disaster is like a boulder pressing on the hearts of everyone, it makes everyone feel heavy.

But it is still a happy event for the young couple to reconcile as before.

In addition, Cheng Ru and Shen Jianyi had prepared good dishes and meals early on, and the pot of old duck soup was stewed extremely well.

So after the discussion was almost done, everyone moved to the restaurant and began to enjoy delicious food together.

Naturally, Shen Cong was the one who ate the most satisfying meal. Many of those delicacies were delicacies that she didn't even dare to recall in her dreams.

She was so straight that she didn't even want to lift her head, and she didn't want to say another word.

Seeing her like this, and thinking about her previous description, everyone present felt a tightness in their chests, and they were indescribably oppressed.

Cheng Ru and Shen Jianyi couldn't even eat a single bite, they only cared about adding vegetables to their daughter's bowl, wishing to make up for all the losses their daughter suffered before.

So, naturally, Shen Cong was overwhelmed.

After the meal, the three of them were not in a hurry to leave, Gu Zhengchu took Gu Kai and went with him to ponder over the ancient book.

Gu Kai majored in ancient Chinese at university, and went to the Ancient Books Publishing House after graduation. The content of the book was exactly right for his major.

So, although the book is in his father's hands now, Gu Kai is quite interested.

So the two of them got together to think about it.

And Cheng Ru also had something to say to her daughter.

"I see that there are a lot of children's items in your packages. Are you preparing these for Tongtong and Shanshan?"

Cheng Ru naturally asked straightforwardly without any detours when talking to her daughter.

"Yes. Parents, I was just about to discuss with you. We have to trick my sister and brother-in-law back." Shen Cong replied.

"Cheat?" Shen Jianyi frowned aside.

Before he retired, he was an old leader of the Cultural Affairs Bureau. Even though he has retired for several years, he still has that "awe-inspiring righteousness" in him, and he usually speaks and does things with a strict eye.

It's still a bit uncomfortable to hear the word "cheat".

But Cheng Ru was much more tactful than him.

She thought for a while and nodded: "I have to cheat back. There is not much time left, and I don't know how long I will have to talk to them. Besides,

what you said today, except for the closest relatives like us , other people can't tell casually. Your sister is fine, but your brother-in-law... your sister can't tell casually either!" "They have to