c 11

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 11

"I'm not sure either, let's try first." Gu Zhengchu frowned and said.

"Brother, what the hell are you going to do? Don't be a secret, tell us."

Shen Jianyi couldn't hold back his temper, and asked from the side.

"It's still the book that Ruanmu gave me."

Gu Zhengchu said, took out the booklet, turned to one of the pages, and pointed to explain everyone's confusion: "Look here." The

three of them moved over together.

"What's the matter?" Shen Cong was puzzled.

On the page of the book, apart from a picture of a person sitting cross-legged and the acupoints on the person, there is also a row of small characters, which I don't recognize.

"Dad, have you deciphered this word?" She thought of another possibility.

"How is it so easy?" Gu Zhengchu shook his head.

"However, after thinking about it with Xiaokai yesterday, I recognized part of it, so I can guess and look down."

He said and pointed to the black dots next to the human figure: "Look at these black dots. Is the permutation and combination like a formation?"

The more I talked about it, the more strange it became.

But the three of them still couldn't see why.

Shen Jianyi was the first to shake his head: "There is a specialization in surgery. Brother Gu, you should study it with Xiao Kai.

One of you understands meridians, and the other understands ancient Chinese. Only you two can understand this thing.

Just tell me We ended up omitting the process and so on."

What he said made Gu Zhengchu couldn't help laughing.

"I went home last night and thought about it again, and found that this should be a set of exercises. As for the effect after practicing, I don't know yet. I won't teach you

this, and I will talk about it after I study it.

But the placement of the black dots next to it is indeed a formation, here, there is a special introduction below. "

Gu Zhengchu pointed to the text below.

Everyone didn't even read it, they all waited for him to continue.

"It says to use fine stones, and it says that according to this formation method, it can gather vitality.

I also don't understand what is this fine stone? Thinking it might be a fine stone? Or a rare, scarce stone? Then all I can think of is jade.

After all, this is an ancient book. From ancient times to the present, the favorite of our people in our country, which can be called exquisite, should be jade, right? "

"Or... a stone that contains spiritual power? " "Shen Cong was thoughtful.

"I think the essence of this essence stone does not necessarily mean exquisiteness, but it may also refer to spiritual power.