c 45

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 45

    Shen Cong has already collected twenty shelves from the warehouse just now, and these shelves are enough to fill the top floor of Fulin's side.

    Moreover, there are so many cut steel frames in the space, which can also be used as materials for shelves.

    Even if these were not taken into account, when they prepared the materials, they made a lot of seedling racks according to the size of the house and put them in the space.

    The father-in-law's intention of coming out this time was to let her find a chance to take out those shelves.

    In this case, the shelves in the warehouse here are of no use to their family.

    Take it back and put it in the space, so it is better to give it to those who need it more.

    "Sister, let's go back quickly and let the people in the neighborhood come over and take away all the things. If we go back late, someone else will follow us." Shen Cong said quickly as he walked.

    After hearing this, Shen Xi's heart tightened, and he nodded quickly: "Okay, let's go back quickly, this thing can't be cheap for others." When they came, they

    met several groups of people on the road.

    Even if those people didn't notice this place before, if they saw someone entering and followed them out of curiosity, then it would be hard to say who would take the things away.

    The two of them didn't hesitate anymore, and they didn't even bother to rest, they left the ruins and returned to the community as quickly as possible.

    In order to go faster on the road, Shen Cong emptied the tricycle.

    It wasn't until she was almost at the gate of the community that she put the large plastic boxes, light strings, and peg boards that she had picked up around the ruins on the car.

    After entering the hospital, the two of them didn't even go home and went directly to the property department. They called Cao Hongmin and told them what they found in the morning.

    Then I took him to see the things on the tricycle.

    Hearing that they found a large warehouse full of supplies, Cao Hongmin's eyes almost lit up! When looking at the Shen sisters, it was almost like looking at two Gods of Wealth.

    He immediately called all the labor force that could be gathered in the whole community, including those who were still picking up garbage at the high level, and they were all called over.

    Lao Cao told everyone about the discovery of the two sisters, and immediately decided to gather the strength of the whole community to transport those things back!

    In order to race against time and rush to the ruins before they are found elsewhere, Lao Cao asked everyone to leave immediately.

    At the same time, he also sent one of the smartest security guards to ride to the town to find all the people who went out to work in the community.