c 16

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 16

Zeng Nuan is Shen Cong's college classmate and her best friend.

After graduating from university, she returned to the capital, and now she and her husband Liang Feihang both work in the National Architectural Design Institute.

In her previous life, Zeng Nuan didn't go to the school celebration because of her work, so she didn't encounter that catastrophe either.

Why would this life change?

"Why did you suddenly go to Nan'an? Didn't you say that you are too busy to attend?" Shen Cong really couldn't figure it out.

"It's not because of you!"

Zeng Nuan replied angrily: "Don't you remember what you posted in Moments that day? I was too busy to pay attention, and I saw it the day before yesterday. You are like this, no matter how busy I am, I have to find time to follow Let's meet!"

Zeng Nuan paused at this point, and suddenly softened his voice: "Gongmu, in fact, you don't have to get a divorce when you go abroad. As long as the relationship is there, it should be fine to be separated for a few years. Is the test not enough? Why do you have to make yourself so uncomfortable?"

Shen Cong never posted on Moments after his rebirth.

Not to mention the circle of friends, she has almost lost contact with her former friends.

After all, for her, many years have passed between her and everyone, and many things, including the previous relationship, have gradually faded away.

Shen Cong didn't have the slightest impression of the circle of friends news that Zeng Nuan mentioned.

But her words suddenly opened Shen Cong's memory, and made her recall the most sincere friendship between the two.

"Don't worry, Gu Kai and I are fine, we've made up." Shen Cong replied softly, his voice a little hoarse because of being moved.

"Really?" Zeng Nuan obviously didn't believe it.

She thought about it for a while, and suddenly turned around, and suddenly raised the volume: "Is there anything you see is believing? Shen Cong, come here for me! It's not like that, you fooled me over, and then you didn't come ?!

Do you know that in order to be able to come and see this side with you, I almost stayed up for two whole nights!

Get the hell out of here, and stop talking about Auntie. Believe it or not, I'll call my aunt right now, why don't you go out, don't come here! "

Zeng Nuanbai was obviously very upset when she ran for a trip. Shen Cong was blinded by her yelling through the phone.

Moreover, she talked like a cannonball, giving no chance to defend herself.

Shen Cong had no choice but to interrupt. She said: "Hang up the phone first, you find a quiet place and we video. "

After that, he hung up the phone first.