c 102

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 102

    The old man has been in low spirits for the past few days, and often falls asleep while talking.

    So even though he's been back for two days, Shen Cong didn't dare to chat with him.

    After letting the three of them sit down in the living room, Shen Cong said to them, "I'm sorry, please sit down first. My dad is asleep. He's not in good spirits these days. Let's stop calling him and let's talk by ourselves?

    " Hearing this, Lao Cao hurriedly said: "Don't call! It's a good thing that the old man can sleep, and sleep more is for nourishing the spirit.

    We just came to see, and we can rest assured that Xiao Gu and the old man are fine, and there is nothing else. What are you asking him to do for important matters?"

    Shi Lei and Sun Qing also nodded repeatedly.

    When Gu Kai left, it was the time when the insect plague in the community was at its worst, and he really didn't know what happened afterwards.

    Although they have been back for two days, there have been a lot of family affairs these two days, and the couple talked more about his and his father's situation in country E, and did not say a few words about the affairs here.

    Seeing the chickens and eggs they brought now, Gu Kai was really curious. He couldn't imagine when the community raised chickens?

    Even self-sufficient, with eggs to eat?

    It's okay now, he naturally asked out the doubts in his heart.

    This question scratched the itch of the two captains, after all, this was the thing they were most proud of recently.

    How many gathering points around are envious and jealous of them for this!

    So the two talked to Gu Kai endlessly.

    It started from how they went to Xinji to grab chickens, and then talked about how many eggs they can collect every day. What they talked about was very elated!

    Gu Kai is also willing to listen to these.

    He also became excited when he heard it, not only did not stop them, but also asked questions from time to time, and even interested the two captains, the more they talked, the more lively they became.

    Shen Cong was a participant in the things they said, so naturally there was nothing new, so Sun Qing told her what happened last night.

    It turned out that when Liu Tuan called last night, Wei Yan was calling several people in charge of the community to have a meeting with the members of the working group.

    The main thing is to talk about the expansion of the chicken coop in case the rainy season comes next.

    When Liu Tuan called, Wei Yan didn't expect to talk about family affairs, so he didn't go out, but the sound transmission effect of the satellite phone was so good that everyone heard everything he said.