c 93

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 93

    "No, I can't stand it anymore, I'm going to vomit."

    After staring at the dark roof for a while, Shen Cong pulled the family tree: "Let's go up and collect those shelves."

    "What shelf?" Family tree A little unresponsive.

    "The ones on the top floor."

    "Sister-in-law, can we set fire to it?" Jiashu's eyes lit up immediately.

    He proposed to set fire to the bugs last night, but the family didn't want to.

    Firstly, it was already afternoon when those bugs flew over, and after the bug tide passed, people took a little bit of effort and it would be dark.

    The weather is too dry now, and there is still a lack of water. Careless operation at night can easily cause a fire.

    There is another one that everyone is worried that if the bug has any phototaxis, if it is lit and those who did not come to the community are attracted, then it will really be over.

    So even though Family Tree lobbied again and again, Shen Jianyi refused to agree.

    It was the same idea to come to other families in the community. At least before they went to bed, they didn't see a fire in the courtyard.

    Now as soon as Shen Cong said to put away the shelf near the railing, Jiashu immediately thought of his suggestion yesterday.

    "Well, burn them to death!" Shen Cong ground his teeth.

    The flower stands against the railings were made by Shen Cong with the materials removed from the steel frame house. They were all metal frames, and it was easy for her to disassemble.

    Jiashu went to call Shichen up, and together with Shen's father, the three of them cooperated to move all the gnawed dish pots on the shelves to the third floor, and Shen Cong directly dismantled those shelves into small pieces Son.

    They are going to be kept for later to reinforce the iron grid.

    It is impossible for Shen Xi and the children not to know about their big movement.

    But because it didn't take so many people to dismantle the shelves, she and Shen's mother stayed in the house to watch that the child didn't come out.

    The four people not only tore down all the vegetable gardens on the top floor, but also carried all the vegetable shelves made in the backyard into the living room. For a while, the room was crowded and crowded, and even people couldn't get in.

    After the outside was almost cleared, and after checking all the unsafe items that might ignite, Jiashu rubbed his hands and said excitedly: "Burn it?" "Burn it!" Father Shen said

    heavily nodded.

    Seeing that they were about to act, the children in the house quit and ran out regardless of the adults' stop.

    Even Shan Shan, who was so frightened and howled yesterday, also held her mother's hand tightly and walked to the middle of the yard.

    Cheng Ru took out the thick bamboo pole that was originally used to dry clothes.