c 44

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 44

    "Look, murmuring, is that place the discount mall that Mom insisted on bringing me to when I came back last time?"

    Shen Xi pointed to a large piece of ruins not far from them.

    "Which discount mall?"

    "That one, I forgot what it's called, when I was pregnant with Shanshan, our mother insisted on dragging us to shop, and in the end you couldn't come to the place that sells seasonal products.

    It’s also said that it’s cold in Europe, so it’s a good deal to come here to buy seasonal things. I walked around with her for a day with a big belly and a big summer, and I was almost exhausted.

    That’s right, it’s here! I still remember the bronze statue at the door!

    Look, Although the bronze statue is gone, the base underneath is still there."

    Shen Xi rambled on for a long time, and Shen Cong finally got a little impression.

    For my sister, it was only three years ago, but for Shen Cong, it was a long, long time ago.

    Where can she remember a shopping mall that she didn't even go to a few years ago?

    "You mean it's possible to find something there?" Shen Cong narrowed his eyes.

    "Who knows? We've come here anyway, so let's go and have a look, what if?"

    Yes, what if?

    Although it looks like a ruin from a distance, and even from a distance, you can feel that it is definitely not like the large shopping mall that my sister said.

    But Shen Cong did not refuse the proposal to go and have a look.

    After all, she knows that Beining has been in a stage of rapid development in recent years.

    Every once in a while, new shopping malls open, and after a while, old shopping malls close down.

    This is likely to be the kind of old shopping mall that is on the verge of bankruptcy or has been closed.

    But the more it is like this, the less likely it is to find good things.

    The two people went to the ruins with this mentality.

    When they went there, neither of them expected to find the treasure!

    This place should be exactly as Shen Xi said, it was planned according to the clothing city at the earliest time.

    The layout inside is all small and small clothing stores.

    It's just that this mall has probably been closed long ago due to poor management, and the merchants inside have also withdrawn, so there are no clothes, goods, etc. in the ruins.

    There was no sign of anyone being injured.

    In addition, this ruin is not on the only way to the town. People passing by may think that it has been closed for a long time, and there will be no food, so no one has come to search for it.