c 108

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 108

    After the rain stops, the first thing people do is to dry their quilts.

    It has been raining for more than a month, and every house is so damp that the bedding is almost wrung out, and many things are moldy.

    Although the stagnant water outside has not receded, the windows and balconies of each house are covered with blankets, bedding, and clothes, which are colorful and look very lively.

    Because the Shen family has a balcony on the top floor, it is more convenient than others to dry things.

    So as soon as the sun came out in the morning, Cheng Ru woke up all the family members and directed everyone to take the bedding to the top floor to dry.

    Then he asked Shen Cong to bring out the water and wash everything that could be removed and washed.

    Just when the whole family was busy with work, the anti-theft door on the eighteenth floor was knocked loudly!

    As soon as the rain stopped, the temperature outside immediately rose.

    Because the water outside is too smelly, the windows at home are usually closed.

    For the sake of ventilation, Shen's house and sometimes Chen's house don't close the door during the day, anyway, the anti-theft door in the elevator room is usually not opened by anyone.

    Therefore, even though the room was very lively, the knock on the door downstairs still immediately attracted everyone's attention.

    "I'll go down and have a look." Gu Kai said.

    Within a few minutes, he brought a young man in his twenties up.

    The man was not tall, lean and lean, but he looked quite energetic.

    Seeing him, all the Shen family members were silent for a while, Shen Xi's face drooped immediately, and the smile that was on his face before disappeared.

    The man was sweating, he didn't seem to notice how unwelcome the Shen family was towards him, and begged Shen Jianyi and Cheng Ru: "Uncle, aunt, can you lend me your family's rubber boat? My grandma is sick, and we are going to take her to the hospital."

    Speaking of grandma, the man's voice showed tension and anxiety that could not be concealed.

    I heard that someone was sick, so it's hard to talk about any grudges before, Shen Cong immediately said: "Wait a minute, I'll get it for you." Mr. Gu said directly: "

    What's the patient's condition, I'll tell you You go and have a look together."

    He said and pointed to the room, Shen Xi ran over with a wink and took the medicine box and followed him out.

    The man obviously didn't know that there was a doctor in the Shen family before, and he was overjoyed when he saw the medicine box!

    His eye circles turned red all of a sudden, his voice trembled with excitement, and he said again and again: "Uncle, I'll take you down. Look at my grandma, she's passed out, and we don't know what's wrong with her."