c 83

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 83

    As Shen Cong said, he took out a laptop.

    Because we know that the level of technological production in the world has fallen to the bottom in the future, and electronic products are becoming rarer and rarer.

    So when I bought it before, Shen Cong bought ten of the latest laptops alone.

    I bought a lot of external storage such as mobile hard disks and U disks.

    Now that he bought it, Shen Cong naturally wouldn't let them sit empty, each of them was filled with various materials to the best of his ability.

    From various textbooks, e-books, online class videos to movies, TV series, variety shows, cartoons for children...

    As long as she can think of it, basically all of them have been preserved.

    Of course, there will be no shortage of various APPs.

    Considering that the Internet in later generations does not know when it will be restored, she also tried her best to buy the stand-alone version of those teaching apps and some software.

    Shen Cong handed the computer to Gu Kai: "I just remembered it when I saw it. I saved a lot of software in it before, and I remember one related to ancient characters. It seems to be similar to picture recognition software. Look for it. Look."

    Hearing what she said, Gu Kai suddenly became interested, turned on the computer and started searching.

    Fortunately, when Ruan Qiao copied it carefully, because she was afraid of the inconvenience of finding it later, she stored it according to different types of partitions, and the folder names were clearly written, so it was not difficult to find.

    Gu Kai didn't look through it for a while, and actually found a software called "Scan and Scan to Identify Ancient Characters". After clicking on it, he found that it was quite professional.

    In addition to the more common fonts such as seal script, oracle bone inscriptions, and bronze inscriptions, there are also some uncommon ancient characters such as Xixia script and Sanskrit script.

    "This is useful." He said happily, "I'll take it to Professor Fu to take a look at it in the afternoon." "

    Remember to copy it to a USB flash drive." Shen Cong reminded.

    When they came, they carried a small bag on their backs, and suddenly took out a laptop computer, which couldn't even be explained clearly.

    What's more, there are so many things stored in the computer, which is even more suspicious.

    Gu Kai naturally understood this, and immediately started copying without saying a word.

    After sorting out the materials, the young couple slept for a while at least, while Old Man Gu and Wei Yan chatted for a full noon in the opposite room.

    Said it was with Wei Yan, but in fact it was more with Chen Li.

    Although Chen Li is only a teacher in a martial arts school, he has a family inheritance. After seeing the breathing method taught by Mr. Gu to Wei Yan, he put forward some suggestions of his own.