c 99

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 99

    Gu Kai and the old man returned to Beining on the third day after Shen Cong and the others returned home.

    At that time, she and Shi Chen were resting at home.

    Because they had been working for more than a month, the working group gave them a few days off.

    Shen Cong and the others are still thinking about going back to the community and bringing Shen's father, Shen's mother, and Shen Xi to Fulin to play together.

    Speaking of which, from the earliest earthquake to the present, their family has hardly left the community, and the farthest they went was to go to Qingshan Town.

    Now the environment is a little better, and I can take the children out for a walk.

    Among other things, it's okay to go back to Fulin and welcome the New Year together here.

    Therefore, when Liu □□ came to ask Shen Cong to go to the regiment headquarters to pick them up, she was leading the Shi Chen brothers and sisters to clean up the house.

    Knowing that Gu Kai and the others were back, everyone was very happy. Shen Cong handed over the hygiene of the house to the brothers and sisters, and went to drive by himself.

    Until this time, she still hadn't thought about why the good-looking Liu Tuan would find someone to pick her up?

    Why can't Gu Kai and the others go home by themselves?

    Therefore, when she saw her father-in-law who was so thin that he lost his appearance, she was shocked.

    The old man was lying on the bed in the guest house.

    Although the old man insisted on sitting up when he saw her, but the degree of weakness seemed to be strong.

    In less than three months, the old man was so thin that only a handful of bones remained.

    So much so that Shen Cong was dazed for a moment, feeling as if he had returned to his previous life, and the old man was about to die.

    She was completely dumbfounded, she stood there with palpitations for a moment, and she dared not take a step forward.

    "What are you doing in a daze, don't you know?"

    Seeing his daughter-in-law's sluggish look, Gu Zhengchu smiled, and then said to her: "Take the things, let's go back, don't trouble the leader here.

    " Liu Tuan, with a deeply apologetic face, waved his hand at him: "What do you have to be sorry for? It has nothing to do with you. I have my own body. It's fine, just take care of it." At this time, Shen

    Cong Having already reacted, her tears began to fall uncontrollably.

    Although she could tell from the voice that her father-in-law was much better than in her previous life, she still couldn't accept the old man's sick appearance.

    She wiped her eyes vigorously, but she couldn't wipe away the tears.

    Although the old man has repeatedly said that it has nothing to do with Liu Tuan, so that he doesn't have to feel guilty, Shen Cong is not so grand, she just vented his anger a little bit!