c 27

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 27

Shi Lei and the person in charge of the property were all stunned when they saw the two big hiking bags on the ground that were nearly half the height of a person.

They raised their heads, looked at the couple in front of them with disbelieving eyes, and asked, "Is this what you carried back?"

"Yes." Gu Kai responded lightly.

The man at the property reached out and picked up a hiking bag, and then looked at Shen Cong in shock: "Doctor Shen, can you carry it? This physical fitness is too strong!"

"Our husband and wife used to be donkey friends, They all love outdoor sports."

Shen Cong explained, and then looked at the two of them: "Shall we talk about business?"

"Yes, let's talk about business, talk about business!" The man saw that Shen Cong didn't want to continue this topic, Hastily promised.

It was too stuffy in the tent, and there were still those wounded. Several people simply walked out and sat on the ground on the steps at the entrance of the property department.

Shen Cong first told them about today's experience, mainly about finding the deputy director Zhang of the town hospital, and then the other party promised to donate medicines to them.

When they heard that their husband and wife actually came to the town and connected with the hospital, Shi Lei and the person in charge of the property felt very excited!

The pent-up air in my heart seems to have dissipated a lot.

The person in charge of the property took the initiative to introduce himself first, and he said: "Doctor Shen, Xiao Gu, you may not know me yet. My surname is Cao, and my name is Cao Hongmin. I am the manager of the property department.

But we don't have any managers now . It's the manager's job, they're all members of the community.

I'm telling you this to explain that Xiaoshi and I split up work last night, and I'm mainly responsible for the internal affairs of our community.

Like security, Community sanitation, disinfection, and care of the wounded and sick. You can talk to me about these matters in the future.

Xiaoshi and Xiaofan are mainly in charge of external affairs, including searching for supplies and seeking rescue. It is more convenient to find him for such matters. Oh, you should also know Xiao Fan, the one sitting next to Xiao Shi when we were talking last night. "

It turns out that the division of labor has already been done.

Then the management of the community should gradually get on the right track in the future.

Seeing that things are developing in a good direction, the husband and wife are very happy.

After all, their home is here, and in the future I will live here for a long time. Who doesn't want to live in a better environment?

In this way, I can sleep more comfortably.

The matter of getting medicine has something to do with the affairs that the two of them are responsible for Shen Cong and the others naturally wanted to have a detailed discussion with these two people.