c 92

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 92

    After returning home, Cheng Ru, who stayed at home, had already boiled the water according to what Lao Cao and the others advertised outside.

    The few people who returned home all threw their changed outerwear and pants into a large basin filled with boiling water to soak and disinfect as she asked.

    Fortunately, they all wore raincoats when they went out, and they didn't get too much dirt on their clothes and pants.

    Shen Xi took out the medicine box, took out iodophor and disinfectant from it to help everyone smear the wounds.

    Although Shen Cong took out a plastic bag and put them on their heads only a minute or two after going out, they were still stung with bruised noses and swollen faces.

    Especially Jiashu, there are several big bumps on the bridge of the nose and the corners of the eyes, and the eyes are so swollen that they can't open them.

    He rubbed his eyes, and complained in a low voice: "What kind of insects are these? They look like they have teeth. I can feel them biting my flesh. It hurts to death!

    " Glancing at Shen Cong, he muttered, "The raincoat my sister-in-law gave didn't work."

    The old man who was applying medicine to him slapped his hand away, and cursed, "Don't move! Just sterilized."

    Then he explained : "The raincoat is to keep out the smell, otherwise you would have to have a few more bags on your face!"

    Jiashu fell silent.

    In fact, there are more professional protective clothing in Shen Cong's space.

    At the beginning, she came back to the present because she was bitten to death by insects. She was very afraid of insect bites, and she was even more obsessed with them.

    All the defensive supplies I bought after I came back were incredible.

    In addition to the one-piece insect repellent suit, fully enclosed hood, full tunic, cut-resistant gloves and foot covers, she also bought fully enclosed large-frame glasses, and even a gas-resistant helmet.

    Don't talk about bugs, even viruses can't get in.

    But the point is - in such an urgent situation, she couldn't take it out at all.

    Otherwise, how to explain it to everyone?

    Of course, there is another reason why Shen Cong chose to use a disposable raincoat. The toxins secreted by the mouthparts of these bugs act on the land and cause huge pollution.

    But when it is aimed at the human body, the toxicity is not so high.

    Unless the bite is too severe and there are too many wounds, a few bites occasionally are not a big problem except for pain, as long as the wound infection is prevented.

    Being able to think so much in such an urgent situation, and to quickly choose to take out a disposable raincoat, Shen Cong felt that he had reacted very quickly and was very thoughtful.