c 86

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 86

    The location of the cornfield is just adjacent to the villa area and the high-rise.

    This was originally a green area in the community, and it was full of bamboos before, making it very elegant.

    Now the bamboo is long gone, and the place where bamboo was planted has been used to grow corn.

    The original design of the community was not farmland after all, and it used to be a villa, so it is natural to pay attention to some aesthetics, so the land is not square.

    Because the leaders of the community kept in mind Shen Cong's previous suggestion to plant in a small area, so there was no deliberate expansion of the area here. (It doesn’t matter if you want to expand it. There are two adjacent villas not far away.)

    Instead, it is divided into five small blocks along the original terrain, and each block has a different area, ranging from large to small.

    But if you add them all together, you have more than two acres of land.

    This area is considered to be the largest cultivated land connected to the entire community.

    When Shen Cong and the others went, they saw that a row of fences had been erected near the outside of the cornfield, and the fences were made of bamboo that had been planted here.

    It can be said that this fence has been woven with great care, the gaps in the middle are so small that it looks like it is wrapped with a layer of bamboo mats from a distance.

    But in fact, she knew it wasn't enough.

    Because these fences are not high enough to cover the top of the cornfield at all.

    And because of the formation method, the corn here is growing very well, and many of them are heading now, and it won't take long before they mature.

    Such fruits are fatal to insects.

    Of course, Lao Cao and the others also knew that if they only built the fence in this way, it would not be of much use when the insect infestation came, but what could they do?

    They did their best.

    So after bringing the Shen family here, neither of the two captains asked a question, such as "What do you think?", but repeatedly asked the people in the city how to deal with this situation?

    "You can't buy nets anywhere! Now let alone go to the town, you can't buy them even in the city! The people around are dying of anxiety."

    Shi Lei sighed: "Our community is fine, most of our residents live in the hospital . Vegetables are grown in wooden boxes and clay pots in the garden or in the corridor, and some people vacate sunny houses to grow food at home. In

    this case, our community does not need to manage how to avoid insects, and the residents will find a way by themselves.

    We have also discussed it with the comrades in the working group, and if we really can’t do it, we can just grit our teeth and give up this corn field, otherwise what else can we do?”