c 26

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 26

"It's too dangerous." Gu Kai disagreed.

Shen Cong didn't speak immediately, but took a few steps towards the building and observed it carefully.

The more I look at her, the more I feel that my idea is feasible.

She patiently explained to her husband: "Look, the part of the building that fell down and the previous building just formed a triangle. It looks dangerous, but the support there must be good. We can try from Then go through below."

Gu Kai looked in the direction of Shen Cong's finger, and found that there was indeed a gap there, but it was full of gravel, broken steel bars, large cement blocks and the like.

He shook his head, still expressing his disapproval: "The roads are blocked, and those stones can't be moved at all."

But Shen Cong pulled him: "Believe me, let's try it, I think I can do it ."

Seeing how confident his wife was, Gu Kai didn't stop her.

But he made up his mind in his heart that if he encountered danger, he would definitely rush to her front.

The building was truncated down the middle.

The uppermost layers of the collapsed part were smashed to pieces, but those near the cutoff layer were not broken, but formed a mutually supporting structure with the uncollapsed part.

This made a triangular channel that Shen Cong said appeared below.

But the channel has been blocked by gravel and the like. The so-called channel is that you feel that it is a channel, but you can't see it at all.

If you don't look carefully, it is a whole, a pile of tall and tall building wreckage.

Shen Cong led Gu Kai to the passage.

When she came across the first blocking stone, a concrete block taller than a person, she put her hand on it, and then it suddenly disappeared.

Gu Kai was taken aback!

Then I immediately understood: "Have you been sent to the space?"

Shen Cong smiled and nodded.

She is also very excited now, it turns out that her idea is really feasible!

When she looked at these stones just now, she felt that maybe she could try to store them in the space.

Anyway, the space is big enough to put it in and put it down.

Just take them out and throw them aside after you've passed.

But she had never received such heavy objects before, and the heaviest objects were furniture and the like, which had nothing to do with this big rock.

So she was a little unconfident, and thought that it would be a big deal to take a detour.

Unexpectedly, it went surprisingly smoothly!