c 42

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 42

    The Shen family sisters originally thought that those people in the family would have a long talk, but in fact they ended very quickly, and after talking for an hour or so, they came out together.

    When they entered the room, they still looked like they were in the same situation, but when they came out, they hooked their shoulders together, and they were all good brothers.

    Shen Xi has been abroad for a long time, looking at this scene, he feels... very speechless.

    Shen Cong didn't feel anything.

    ——Anyway, as long as it doesn't delay the normal life of their family or affect their meals, she won't feel too much about what those people do.

    Judging from the current situation, the result of this negotiation is relatively successful, and everyone is satisfied.

    People from Yingshui Village agreed to withdraw to a location one kilometer away from the community.

    Land within this distance is owned by the community.

    Regardless of whether it is land reclamation here, or the empty work is used as the defense line of the community, the people in Yingshui Village promise not to covet it, let alone do such things as secretly occupying it.

    At the same time, the people in the community also promised that people in the village who are more than one kilometer away can use it freely and circle it freely.

    Except for the passages that must be set aside for the people in the community to enter and exit, and the location for future road construction, people in other sites and communities will not seize it.

    In addition to the division of territory, both sides also agreed to give each other certain assistance based on the principle of friendship and mutual assistance.

    For example, Yingshui Village is now separated from the residential area by a mountain, so it is difficult for transportation to come here.

    Moreover, it is very inconvenient to come and go, so those who open up wasteland here will definitely have to build a house and build a temporary residence here.

    The people in the community promised to lend them the repaired shared bicycles in the yard for them to transport their goods.

    In addition, I also promised that if the community is not in use, I can also lend those flatbed vehicles and tricycles to them.

    Don't underestimate these tools that people don't take seriously in the peaceful and prosperous times.

    The people in Yingshui Village can stay to open up wasteland and cultivate land, and even those who build houses must be old and weak, and their young and middle-aged people have to go out to take on jobs.

    Although at the beginning because of the summer harvest, the village must have more grain than the community. But who gave up such a prodigal son like Xu Liang!

    When he was in charge, he had already sold half of the village's grain.

    In exchange for a bunch of banknotes that are now almost waste paper.