c 53

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 53

    The members of the Shen family were also crowded in the crowd at this time, feeling the atmosphere of panic.

    At this moment, the residents of the community have spontaneously and clearly divided into two parts.

    Some of them are like the Shen family, all the people living together have not been tested for infection, and they are regarded as healthy people who have passed this test.

    The other part is the "suspected group" whose family members got sick and were quarantined away, waiting to be reexamined the next day.

    Although the doctor explained to everyone in the square over and over again that the disease is not transmitted by droplets, as long as you don't share tableware, you won't be contagious if you don't have excessive contact, so don't panic.

    But no one could listen, and they all spontaneously kept their distance.

    Not only that, when those relatively healthy people look at the suspected crowd, they can't help but bring out complaints and even resentment.

    I always feel that it is because of their lack of hygiene that they put the whole community in such a dangerous situation.

    Such emotions are getting stronger and stronger, and have been implanted in the hearts of almost every healthy person.

    And so the opposition is formed.

    For the first time, a estrangement arose within the community after the concept of "unite and overcome difficulties together" was cultivated with great difficulty.

    Because there are still some people who have not been checked, and the disinfection work of the medical staff has not yet finished, everyone is not allowed to leave the square at this time.

    It's already four or five o'clock in the afternoon. Although the sun is not as violent as before, everyone has been standing for a long time, and they are all exhausted.

    Many people didn't care about getting dirty and sat on the ground, and more people began to gather together to discuss future plans.

    Sun Qing quietly walked up to the Shen family, and softly asked Mr. Gu: "Uncle Gu, can we leave the community tomorrow?" Although

    her voice was soft, because everyone was very close at this time, someone still heard it .

    Then people suddenly remembered—they also have doctors themselves!

    So people came over and asked: "Doctor Gu, we should be sure that we are safe, right? Then can we go out tomorrow? The community will not be closed forever, right?" How could Gu Zhengchu know

    ?

    He thought for a while and said, "I'll go and ask the big guy."

    Then he stood up from the ground.

    "Dad, I'll go with you." Shen Cong helped him.

    Gu Zhengchu did not refuse.

    Standing in the crowd, listening to what people said, feeling their anxiety and irritability, Gu Zhengchu truly felt how correct Shen Cong's previous actions were.