c 75

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 75

    "It's Cancan." Shi Chen lowered his head again, with a troubled tone in his tone.

    "I don't know what kind of disease Cancan has, it's just..." He scratched his hair, then stretched out his hand.

    "It's just that the position of her right index finger sometimes inexplicably drips water."

    "Drip?" Shen Cong and Gu Kai asked in unison.

    "Yeah."

    Shi Chen lightly tapped his right index fingertip: "It's right here. Several times, I saw water coming out from her place. At first, her fingertips were a little wet, but later I found that it started dripping out. I went back to her the day before yesterday

    . When I got home, I saw Cancan eating her fingers, and later I found out that she was drinking water, and then I saw that the water was already flowing out in small streams."

    Speaking of this, Shi Chen looked at the two of them for help: "Uncle and aunt, can grandpa cure this disease? I have already told Cancan not to drink, but I can't keep staring at her. What kind of water is this? It flows like this... Will nothing happen to Cancan?"

    In the end, the young man tensed up, his hands subconsciously clenched into fists, and his whole body was filled with fear.

    "No, Cancan will be fine." Gu Kai put his arms around Shi Chen's shoulders, hugging him comfortingly.

    Then he said to him: "Go and call Cancan, your aunt and I want to ask her something. Don't worry, Cancan's health will be fine." "By the way,

    Shichen, who else knows about this except you ?” Gu Kai continued to ask.

    "No." Shi Chen shook his head quickly.

    "I told Cancan that this is a secret between the two of us. You can't tell others, not even Xiaoyu." "

    But," he paused, hesitantly said, "Aunt Zhou and the others know I know I don’t know.

    Cancan points out that she can’t control the water, I don’t know if Aunt Zhou and the others have seen it? But they haven’t mentioned it in front of me.”

    Gu Kai nodded: “Okay, you go, put Cancan called over."

    Shen Cong also said: "Hurry up, she will fall asleep in a while."

    Shi Chen agreed and left.

    "Water ability?" The moment Shi Chen closed the door, the two said at the same time.

    Gu Kai looked at Shen Cong and asked, "Didn't you always want the ability of the water system? Have you ever seen a real person use it before? Cancan's situation should be true?" "I haven't seen it up close.

    "

    Shen Cong sighed softly: "Although it rained later, the drought is over, but the tap water has not been supplied, and the water in many places is polluted and undrinkable. The problem of water shortage has not been alleviated much