c 113(1)

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 113 (1)

    The two sisters walked downstairs with the brazier in hand.

    It can be seen that Shen Xi said that she knows who is missing, this is really not a lie.

    Apparently, she has visited all the neighbors in this building before, and has a little understanding of the situation of each house.

    On the seventeenth floor, they gave the brazier to a family of seven who had moved from outside.

    That family was the original owner of the house. However, it is the same situation as Shi Chen's family, that is, they bought a house but did not live here permanently. They moved back only after other houses collapsed after the earthquake.

    Their family is not as good as Shi Chen's family!

    Although Shichen and his family don't live there often, this is home anyway, and the house has been renovated.

    When this family moved here, it was basically a rough house.

    Who can have anything left after the earthquake? It was originally empty-handed, and then lived in a rough house...

    How can summer be fooled, and this night of cold winter, won't this family have a difficult life?

    Speaking of their family of seven, it was actually made up of several families.

    A father, a son and a twelve-year-old grandson, this is a family of three.

    The other is the father's daughter, the son-in-law, the son-in-law's mother, and the eight-year-old daughter of the son-in-law's sister.

    It seems that the population is large, but the only people who can really work and earn dry food are the son and the son-in-law.

    When Shen Cong and the others went, it was the old man's daughter who came out to open the door.

    She should be in her thirties, but the hard life has tempered her, she looks much older than Shen Xi of the same age, and the hair at the temples is all white.

    The woman was wrapped in a towel quilt that had been worn almost transparent, and her face was pale.

    Opening the door and taking the brazier handed over by Shen Xi, he immediately showed a grateful expression and thanked him again and again.

    She moved away, intending to invite the two sisters into the house for a sit down.

    Shen Xi waved his hand.

    Then she poked her probe in and asked, "What's the matter? What happened at home?"

    The woman's face suddenly became gloomy.

    She lowered her head and said softly, "My mother-in-law is dying."

    Only then did Shen Cong and Shen Xi understand the reason for the suppressed crying coming from inside.

    "I'll bring you some hot soup." Shen Xi said immediately.

    The woman grabbed her.

    The woman's tears were pattering down, but her tone was very insistent.