c 20

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 20

The gust of wind came and went quickly, and it took only half an hour in total.

The lethality cannot be underestimated, leaving a mess wherever it passes.

After the wind stopped, everyone couldn't hide their curiosity and went out for a stroll.

Then I found that the outside was almost impossible to see.

The green belt, the flowers and plants in the flower pond were blown to pieces, and the row of rose trees that bloomed just right were all shaved and fell to the ground.

Several of the row of fruit trees planted next to the villa were also broken.

It has been several years since the tree was planted, each tree is thicker than Shen Cong's arm, but under the raging wind, it is so fragile that it can't stand a single blow.

A large billboard standing next to the small square was also scraped off.

The iron sheet was twisted at an odd angle, and half fell into the fountain, and half remained on the ground.

The billboard is very big, it can be said to be a facade of the community.

When you come here, you can see it from a long distance away, and it can be regarded as a landmark of the community.

And at this moment, it was so embarrassingly turned into garbage.

Looking at the billboard, everyone's expressions became serious.

Also really realized the power of this gust of wind.

Their community is a new community, and the buildings are all new, so it seems that the damage is not too serious.

But what about other places?

I really dare not even think about it.

"Why haven't my dad and the others come back?" Shen Xi was in a hurry, looking up towards the gate and looking hard.

"It will be later. I called Gu Kai just now, and he said that several trees fell on the road, and some placards fell down and smashed the cars on the road.

Now the road is blocked for several kilometers. It is said that sanitation personnel are moving trees and have to give way to ambulances. I don't know when the road will be able to pass. Shen Cong replied.

Speaking of which, those two people were really lucky.

Weng and his son-in-law were on the way back from buying gasoline, and Shen Jianyi suddenly became addicted to cigarettes. There

was no smoke in the car, and he couldn't bear it anymore, so he had to turn off the highway to the side street. Looking for a small shop.

He said to let Gu Kai go first, but he came out with his father-in-law. How could he really leave the old man alone because of this?

Gu Kai used his thirst as an excuse to accompany him to find supermarkets There is less traffic on

this kind of urban and rural roads, and it is not so easy to find a supermarket. The