c 64

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 64

    Wei Yan also talked a lot, about his experience in the past six months, and what he knew about the outside situation.

    Because of the inconvenient transportation, the farthest the entire community, including Shen Cong and the others, traveled was Beining, and they had never been there.

    So what Wei Yan said was what they were eager to understand.

    Wei Yan didn't go to many places. He was injured when he was in Qingzhou for disaster relief. He was smashed under the rubble in order to save the children in the kindergarten.

    Afterwards, he was transferred to various military hospitals, and he did not personally experience the disaster relief work afterwards.

    However, the military hospitals are all seriously wounded who have been injured in disaster relief in various places, and they come from various regions.

    These wounded people know much more about the situation than Wei Yan who has been recovering in the hospital.

    Through the mouths of his comrades-in-arms, he knew a lot about the situation across the country.

    "This disaster is very serious. Our military department received the order early and rushed to Qingzhou for disaster relief. At that time, we thought that the disaster here was already very serious, but we didn't realize it..." Wei Yan sighed: "Compared to

    later This disaster can really be called good luck here."

    Good luck?

    Everyone didn't speak, but their eyes were filled with disapproval.

    Think about the bad sins before, this is good luck? !

    Wei Yan smiled wryly: "At least the survival rate of the people here is very high. Half of the people in Beining survived, and the towns below have a similar rate. In other places, one city after another has disappeared.

    Ten cities along the Yanning Strait All six cities were submerged overnight, the Western Mountains were razed to the ground, and surrounding provinces and cities were buried underground." "The wildfires in the southwest of

    our country, the granary, burned for more than a month, and all the fertile land was burned. The barren land and grain depots are gone. Dongyuan is still soaked in the bottom of the water..."

    Wei Yan's voice choked up at this point.

    He thought of those comrades who were sent here, thought of their injuries, they talked about their experiences in disaster relief, and their expressions of wanting to cry without tears when their heartache reached the extreme.

    Suddenly he couldn't continue.

    Shen Jianyi sighed, patted him on the shoulder, and said: "Don't talk so much, let's eat first, and we will talk slowly after eating. You can talk to the people in your working group later, move back We’re all home, where can we live outside?”