c 17

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 17

Shen Cong didn't know how long she had slept, she was woken up by a crackling sound in her head.

The sound was not loud at first, as if someone had placed a small whip in the distance.

But soon, the sound became louder and louder, and finally turned into a thrilling explosion-explosion!

What followed was an indescribable tearing feeling, as if a pair of big hands tore her in half!

Shen Cong lay limp on the sleeping bag, unable to move at all, only felt that even breathing was very laborious.

Fortunately, this period of time is not long.

The noise and tearing finally stopped before she felt like she was suffocating.

Then--

Shen Cong discovered that his own space had expanded again!

This time the expanded area is a bit exaggerated.

It must be as big as a school playground, right? !

Shen Cong's excited heart was beating wildly, he was so excited that he felt like he was dreaming!

In the last upgrade, the area of ​​the space increased from twenty to two hundred, a tenfold increase.

At that time, she was fantasizing for a while, thinking "Will the next upgrade be 2,000?" As soon as

this idea came up, she couldn't help laughing, she just felt that it was too greedy.

But now--

Shen Cong jumped up, ran to the pile of supplies he took out just now, rummaged through it, and found a large leather tape measure.

The measuring tape was specially bought for review when the family bought the land before, and it was 100 meters long.

At that time, she never thought that one day she would use it to measure space!

The measurement results came out quickly, with a length of fifty meters, a width of forty meters, and a height of seven meters.

It's really expanded tenfold.

The current area of ​​the space is exactly 2,000 square meters, which does not include the 220 square meters that existed before.

Shen Cong turned around in the warehouse.

She really couldn't express her joy, so she couldn't help shouting three times in the warehouse!

Fortunately, it was noon and there was no one in the warehouse, otherwise others would have thought that something serious had happened here.

With such a large space, what do you need a warehouse for?

Shen Cong floated away.

She put all the materials in stock into the new space in twos and threes, and she didn't even forget to take down the installed water purifier.