c 80

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 80

    If more than 300 kilometers were really not far in the past, it would definitely take half a day to go back.

    But not now.

    It only took half a day for a few people to come out of the mountain, and it took two full days on the road.

    Because there are some places where cars can't pass at all, they have to get down and walk.

    Fortunately, no one from the working group returned this time, only their family of three.

    This actually made it easier for them.

    At least later, I found an opportunity to take out the car in the space and drive for a while, otherwise it would take even longer.

    It was already dark when they returned to Beining, and a few of them did not go to the regiment headquarters but returned directly to Fulin.

    What they didn't expect was that when they were going upstairs, they ran into Wei Yan who came downstairs.

    After not seeing each other for a few months, Wei Yan has lost weight again, and even has a long scar on his face. But after all, he was born as a soldier, even so he still looks very energetic, and it can even be said that the whole person has a honed sharpness.

    Especially the eyes, they look bright and energetic in this big night.

    Wei Yan was very surprised when he met Shen Cong and the others.

    "Uncle Gu, second sister, brother-in-law, why are you back now? I thought it would be a few days before you!"

    Shen Cong didn't answer, but looked at him and asked, "Where are you going?"

    "Return to the group Ministry." Wei Yan smiled and scratched his head a little embarrassedly: "I really can't sleep here." "Come

    back with us, and stay here at night." Gu Kai said aloud.

    "Hey." Wei Yan immediately agreed.

    Several people went upstairs again.

    Shen Cong and the others haven't come back for more than half a month.

    But the room is still neat and tidy, without a trace of dust.

    Not only that, even the air in the room is fresh, without any feeling of stuffiness that has been lived for a long time.

    It can be seen that Zhou Ying and the others have been cleaning the hygiene here very seriously.

    This is Wei Yan's first visit to Fulin's house, and he has been complimenting Fulin since he entered the door.

    "Brother-in-law, second sister, your house is really good, isn't it too practical?"

    He patted the heat-insulating and anti-vibration board installed on the back of the wall with his hand, and said enviously, "I can't even find this board now. , If there are any, I want to get some back and install them at home.