c 19

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 19

But the surrounding area is too messy.

The ball pool was full of children crying, and adults and children crawling around.

Shen Cong forced himself to calm down, took out his phone and turned on the flashlight.

"Tongtong, Shanshan! Come out!" she shouted again.

Brightness will always bring people a sense of security in the first place.

Seeing Shen Cong like this, many people woke up like a dream, and turned on their flashlights one after another, finally being able to see the surroundings more or less clearly.

At this time, Shen Xi also rushed in.

She stood in front of her sister and shouted the names of her children loudly, but it was a pity that the surroundings were too noisy, and their voices were quickly drowned out in the crowd.

The two sisters had to hold the flashlights high and look around, hoping that the children could see them.

Fortunately, at this time, the emergency lights of the mall finally turned on.

Dozens of solar emergency lights are like sparks, lighting up all over the floor at the same time, driving away the darkness in an instant.

At the same time, the staff raised their horns and began to shout loudly: "Customers, please pay attention, please don't panic, and be safe! Our staff will come to your side, please obey the command and evacuate in an orderly manner! There are more children on the

floor , Please take care of your children and stay calm. Don't shout, don't fight, and don't step on it!"

With repeated shouts, many floor salespersons have already walked towards the crowd by area, organizing everyone to evacuate from the stairs together.

The lights of the emergency lights were not bright, it was dim, and even the faces of people a few meters away could not be seen clearly.

But with this light, someone came forward to maintain order, people's hearts were stabilized, and the panic gradually dissipated.

Shen Cong finally found the brother and sister hugging each other behind the lottery pool.

The two little guys were obviously frightened, they hugged each other tightly, closed their eyes hard, and stuck to the innermost wall of the pool.

Tongtong still uses his body to protect his sister, he half-stands, pressing Shanshan's little head on his belly.

Seeing the brothers and sisters like this, Shen Cong's nose suddenly became sore.

She and her sister walked over and picked up the two little guys, one by one, and held them tightly in their arms.

The feeling of being lost and regained after the shock made them dare not let go of the children's hands for a moment.

The children's area is on the ninth floor of the mall, and it takes a long time to walk down the stairs, not to mention there are so many old and young in line.