c 9

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 9

First send Gu Zhengchu home, and then the husband and wife went back to the small home of the publishing house together.

Whether it is for Shen Cong or Gu Kai, this is the first intimacy after they separated for a long time, and the affection is naturally indescribable.

So much so that the next morning, the two almost overslept.

After washing up, Gu Kai went to the unit to go through the resignation procedures as agreed in advance, while Shen Cong started to pack the things at home.

Because it is a dormitory, the house is not big, and there is not much furniture.

In order to use the space as much as possible in the future, Gu Kai asked Shen Cong about the situation of the space last night.

Knowing that time is static in it, whatever it is when it is put in, it will be what it is when it is taken out.

Even the position where it was put in would not change, and even if it was suspended in the air, there was no possibility of it falling off. After that, he took out a paper and pen cong on the spot and drew a blueprint of the object arrangement.

The drawings were very detailed, and all the furniture, electrical appliances, etc. in the home were scaled down, and planned to the most suitable position, without wasting any space.

So much so that Shen Cong suddenly discovered that he could put all the things of the whole family in his twenty square meters of space.

According to the drawings, it took Shen Cong more than half an hour to vacate the house.

This side will finish cleaning up, and the master who made an appointment to move the air conditioner over there will come.

And the master had just dismantled the two air conditioners in the bedroom and the living room, and Gu Kai also came back.

Looking at the empty hut, there was a touch of nostalgia in his eyes.

After all, this is the place where they lived for three years, leaving too many memories for the two of them.

"Is it done?" Shen Cong asked.

"I just talked to the leader and handed in the resignation report. The process still needs to go through, but I don't have to go to work." Gu Kai explained.

Shen Cong nodded.

As long as you don't have to go to work, as for the process, it doesn't matter whether you leave or not.

According to what was said in advance, the master put the air conditioner in their car and took it to the villa first.

Shen Jianyi was already waiting there.

Shen Cong and Gu Kai went together to return the dormitory key to the management department, and exchanged the deposit of 30,000 yuan.

After that, the two went to the bank to find Cheng Ru's student Chen Xu.