c 23

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 23

This time there were several aftershocks.

Fortunately, the magnitude of the earthquake was not high, and everyone survived smoothly.

Just a couple of kids freaking out.

Shan Shan is the youngest, she can't stand such a fright at all, and she has a little fever, so she hasn't had a good rest in the past two days.

Now I finally couldn't bear it any longer, the temperature approached 40 that night, and it seemed to go to 41 degrees.

Fortunately, Gu Zhengchu prepared a complete set of medicines in advance, both for clearing away heat and for reducing fever.

After drinking a few packs of medicine, the child's condition finally improved.

But it still scares Shen Xi enough, after all, in this state, nothing can happen again.

Tongtong and Xiaoyu didn't have a fever, but both children were more or less injured.

When Xiaoyu was at the door, both knees hit the concrete floor.

At that time, I was too scared to care about the pain, but after settling down, the child finally couldn't help but started crying.

Only then did the adults realize that the little guy's knee had broken a large piece of skin, covered with blood and mud, it looked horrific.

Tongtong got hit on the head with a big bump, and he couldn't tell where he hit it.

Now it is so swollen that it makes people feel pain for him.

In addition to children, adults also have different degrees of abrasions and sprains.

Old man Gu treated everyone's wounds one by one, and Shen Cong was beside him helping him.

Although Xiaoyu's mother followed everyone into the house, her expression was numb and her tears never stopped.

Obviously, today's experience has exceeded her ability to bear.

She didn't fall lightly before, but now she didn't seem to feel anything at all, and she didn't even bother to check the wound.

He just clutched his cell phone tightly, hoping to receive a call from his husband in the next moment.

Shen Cong walked over with iodophor and cotton wool.

"Treat the wound first, otherwise you won't be able to walk when you look for someone tomorrow."

She just saved people by instinct.

No one can really hold back when the people around him are about to die.

But saving her life doesn't mean they will be tied together in the future. There are enough people in the family, and Shen Cong doesn't want to raise two more.

Besides, the relationship can't be reached.

So no matter what, she couldn't let her faint at home and couldn't go out.