c 40

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 40

"You mean they will come to ask for land?" Mr. Gu asked.

Shen Jianyi felt deeply slapped in the face because of his visit to Yingshui Village before, and his feelings were greatly hurt.

So now he doesn't express much opinion on matters related to that side.

But at this time, when he heard his in-laws asking this question, he didn't mean to change the subject, but looked at his daughter with questioning eyes.

Shen Cong thinks this is the obvious fact, there is nothing to question at all?

He couldn't help but asked in doubt: "Sure! You don't think so?

Everyone received relief before, and Wang Liangcai also said that many people in the village were injured when he came back from that trip. They must not remember the place at that time." Thing. Now that the government is encouraging farming, who would think there is too much land?

Not to mention the land outside our community, even the land in the community is theirs, so it's normal for people to take it back?

Of course, they will definitely take back the land in the community No, we also have a contract."

Although I don't know whether Xu Liang is in charge of Yingshui Village or not, no matter who it is, anyone with more brains will not come to the community to ask for land.

There are more than 300 people living in this courtyard. It is not certain whether there are enough 300 people left in their village, and there is no need to cause conflicts.

But the land from the entrance of the community to the crack was all from Yingshui Village. They rented it out earlier to build a front house facing the street. Now that the house has collapsed, it is only natural to take it back for farming.

"No, they can't take it back."

Mr. Gu shook his head: "The working group in the town said that the land at the gate is wasteland, and whoever develops it counts. The government is now encouraging land reclamation, and it also said that whatever is planted is wasteland. Whether it's vegetables or grain, the government can buy them all and sign a contract, so don't be afraid that they won't be able to sell them.

Shi Lei and the others called on everyone to open fields at the gate yesterday!

The words of the working group are definitely not only aimed at our community, and people in Yingshui Village will also know about it. The government says it's wasteland, and their previous land certificates certainly don't work anymore. "

"That's even more troublesome." "Shen Cong frowned.

Because there was no such a big earthquake in his previous life, neither the community nor Yingshui Village suffered such heavy damage, so the conflicts between them did not intensify from the beginning to the end.

Because Beining was not seriously affected by the disaster, the city There are more job opportunities in the suburbs than in the suburbs, so no matter the old residents in the villa area or the tenants in the high-rise area, everyone who can leave has left, and there are not many people left in the entire community.