c 24

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 24

As soon as Shen Cong walked through the small door, he saw his sister pushing the family's small cart and struggling to walk ahead.

There should be heavy objects on the car, and her body is bent forward, and it can be seen that she has to use a lot of strength.

Shen Cong quickly ran a few steps, and walked up to his sister to help.

After getting closer, she saw that there were small chainsaws stored at home and shovels and hoes bought by her father in the car.

"Dad asked you to send them? Where are they, I'll send them, sister, you go back."

Shen Xi wiped the sweat from his forehead, and refused: "No need. Shan Shan is asleep, Tong Tong will not make trouble Man, it's enough for my mother to watch alone, I'll come and help."

"But..."

Shen Cong thought of the old Qian couple he met in the morning.

Before the catastrophe, there were people who only thought about disaster relief, and there were bound to be people who only thought about themselves.

Shen Xi seemed to have seen her thoughts, and comforted: "Don't worry, when I went out, I moved the iron gate with Mom and blocked the gate. If we don't go back, Mom won't even be able to get out by herself." "

Shen Cong was taken aback for a moment, and then couldn't help laughing: "So Shen, have you all tried your best to feed yourself?" "No,

even Tongtong went to help." Shen Xi sighed .

The two sisters walked forward together while talking. At this time, the atmosphere was still a little relaxed.

But after bypassing the building near the gate and walking to the rescue site, the two of them could no longer laugh, and their faces instantly became serious.

The V-shaped crack just passed through the middle of the residential area on the high-rise side.

An entire building fell directly into the crack.

There is no trace of the twenty-odd-story tall building now, even if you lie down on the cracks and look down, you can't even see a shadow.

At this moment, several people were lying in front of the crack, screaming at the bottom, and they could be seen as survivors of that building.

They described it as a mess, and some people had injuries all over their hands and bodies, but they didn't care about it.

Each of them had been crying for an unknown amount of time, and what they were making now was no longer crying, but a mournful cry that was almost like that of a wild animal.

Hearing this, Shen Cong suddenly had goosebumps all over his body.

Shen Xi looked at it, and couldn't help covering her mouth and crying along with her.

And beside these people, there was another Shura scene.

The earthquake and the turmoil caused by the ground fissure collapsed the two buildings next to the crack.