c 89

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 89

    "Given by others? Who gave it?" Shen Jianyi asked persistently.

    "Dad, let the two captains come in and talk." Gu Kai suggested.

    "That's right, where is someone blocking the door? Get out of the way!" Cheng Ru also expressed dissatisfaction in the room.

    In desperation, Shen Jianyi had no choice but to stand aside.

    Shi Lei and Lao Cao smiled, and entered the house with everyone.

    "Those things were brought over from the meeting point next door. They wanted to invite Xiao Gu and Xiao Shen to go to their plantation fields to see if there is any way to resist the pests." After entering the door, Shi Lei said directly without making a fuss

    .

    Seeing that Gu Kai frowned, he quickly explained: "We don't want to collect the things. They didn't bring the things into the house when they first talked about it. They just talked about it. We thought about it

    . I can’t be the master, so I just said that I can help bring the words. Whether you go or not depends on your wishes. He

    also said that we should come over and call you to meet them. But that old Qin... "

    Shi Lei smiled wryly: "He left a sentence, "I'm eating now, and I've been tired all morning, so I won't delay your rest", let us take the words with me, and then ran away. I was still thinking

    , Why is he so straightforward today? As soon as he went out, he saw the sack he left behind."

    Lao Cao also laughed: "I'm afraid you won't agree, so let's put down the deposit first."

    Shen Cong and Gu Kai were also helpless .

    "We definitely won't collect things, but you can go and have a look. Which gathering point is the Lao Qin you mentioned?" "

    The one in Xiaoying Village."

    "Xiaoying Village?" Gu Kai thought for a while: "The one next to the ruins ?”

    “Yes.”

    "Then the land area where they gather is huge. In such a large place, we can't do it this way?" Shen Cong also frowned.

    Xiaoying Village is located next to the ruins of the clothing market they first found.

    After the ruins were cleaned up, they took over the surrounding land and turned it into farmland.

    Although Shen Cong and the others haven't been back to the community very much recently, they are part of the income increase working group after all, and they know all about the situation in various gathering places in Beining.

    My own method of preventing insects with metal nets is still suitable for small plots of land, and the cornfield in the morning is already the limit for them.

    No matter how large the land is, it is not suitable.

    Among other things, it takes a lot of steel, and her and Gu Kai's physical fitness can't keep up.