c 109

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 109

    The old lady of the Xie family came back the next day. After being settled, Gu Kai took Lin Jie and Xie Song to the group.

    The heavy rain stopped, and everything slowly returned to normal.

    Now the regiment is putting more energy into the post-disaster reconstruction. Ability like Lin Jie is really useful in this situation.

    Liu Tuan was overjoyed knowing that there was another supernatural being in Fulin's side, and kept nagging that when the time was over, those boys had to move in.

    Said that the formation is really useful.

    Moreover, Liu Tuan also told Gu Kai the good news that the long-awaited civil electricity supply will soon be restored.

    The list of national resource allocation has come down, and the amount of coal and gasoline that Bei Ning can get is very satisfactory.

    Now it is because the flood has not yet receded, and the resources will be delivered when the water recedes. By then, urban construction will inevitably reach a new height.

    Liu Tuan was in high spirits when he said these words, with a long-lost smile on his face.

    Gu Kai also felt that his heart was very bright when he heard it, and he felt that the hard work of himself, his father and other teammates was not in vain.

    Lin Jie and Xie Song were left behind by Liu Tuan, saying that the regiment is short of people, especially strong laborers like them, and asked them to stay and join the commando team.

    This was a big surprise for the two boys.

    After all, it is a rare good thing to be able to work for the government, at least for a long period of time without worrying about food, drink and points.

    The two of them were overjoyed with joy, they almost hopped and ran away with the little soldier, Gu Kai had to go home alone.

    I often don't feel it when I stay at home, but I can see that the water level has begun to drop when I come out for a run.

    Along the way, you can see many houses that were submerged in the water before.

    The walls of many houses are still wet, including Fulin. Now if you want to go out, you have to go through the entrance on the third floor.

    Before Gu Kai got home, he heard laughter from the house. It should be that several children were there, and he could hear Tongtong's cry from such a long distance.

    "What are you doing?" He took two quick steps, pushed the door open and entered.

    Seeing him, Tongtong rushed over first, took his hand and said: "Uncle, Uncle, hurry up, Shanshan is making ice cream for us! Our whole family has eaten it, and you are the only one missing." "

    Oh ? Then I have to try it." Gu Kai followed with a smile.

    Cancan and Tongtong's abilities can be said to shine during these days.