c 15

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 15

"Did your sister go to country C? She called the day before yesterday and said where she was going to change planes? Ruanmu, hurry up and check, why can't I remember right now?!"

Looking at the news pushed, Cheng Ru suddenly panicked, so nervous that she even trembled when she spoke.

"Mom, don't worry, my sister will be fine."

Shen Cong comforted his mother, but his heart also felt flustered.

The climate change in Europe happened much earlier than Shen Cong thought.

Although at their urging, Shen Xi had already booked the tickets as quickly as possible.

However, due to continuous torrential rains, many flights were cancelled, and June is still the peak tourist season, so air tickets are not easy to buy.

Shen Xi spent a lot of effort but only managed to book a flight back home three days ago.

But who could have imagined that when she and her two children had already set off for the airport, she received a notice from the airline that the flight was canceled again due to thunderstorms.

If you don't take this flight, the flight that can buy a ticket will be a week away at the latest.

But the rain is still falling, and the weather forecast shows that there will be heavy rainfall in the next week. Who can guarantee that the plane will take off normally even if it waits for a week?

Shen Xi gritted his teeth, but did not return, but took the children to the airport.

She called at the airport and said she was going to buy a ticket to country C, and then transfer back home from there.

Because the signal at the airport is not very good, and she still has two children and a pile of luggage, and she has to buy air tickets and catch a plane... The

family doesn't even dare to call her very much, for fear that she will get lost if she gets distracted. Something is wrong.

And now, more than thirty hours have passed since the last call from Shen Xi.

And country C is within the scope of this volcanic eruption...

The more everyone thinks about it, the heavier their hearts become, and Cheng Ru can't help crying.

"I'll call my sister, they're sure they'll be fine. Mom, don't think about it, the news is just that the volcano in country C is erupting, and country C has gone to university, and the volcano is thousands of miles away from the airport! Follow me Sister and they definitely have nothing to do with each other."

"It's definitely okay, it's definitely okay. I'm just worried that she will take care of the two children alone, Shanshan is not yet three years old, and Tongtong is only five years old, if things get messy..."

Cheng Ru said He choked up and couldn't go on talking.

"Don't scare yourself, Xixi will be fine."