Chapter 1

"Pursuing the Top Alpha, From Getting Started to Giving Up" 

Author: Wubianke

Ji Yulin differentiated late, became an omega, gentle and elegant, and was born with a disability. He has a crush on Pei Ren, because of his physical defects, he has been carefully hiding this love.  

Ji Yulin ushered in a gland operation, his unrevealed crush on Pei Ren was shattered with this operation, and his plan to pursue Zhuma Alpha had already been given up before he started. Ji Yulin decided to return to the relationship of good brothers with Zhuma. 

Pei Ren differentiated into an alpha very early on, with a rating of S+, handsome and gentle, upright and wicked, he has all the characteristics of a top alpha. There are constant suitors around him, he is always single, and he has vaguely expressed his preference for glamorous female omega. 

The closest omega to Pei Ren is the little bamboo horse Ji Yulin. When relatives and friends matched him and Ji Yulin, Pei Ren laughed loosely and said, "He and I are not suitable, we are just brothers." Seeing that the little bamboo horse has grown up, it needs pheromone comfort. Pei Ren joked to Xiao Zhuma that if he wanted to fall in love, he could introduce him to an alpha with an S+ rating, and he personally checked it. 

When the little bamboo horse was getting in touch with the alpha he introduced, and watching the little bamboo horse meet and interact with the people arranged by the family, Pei Ren couldn't keep his mind, and was on the verge of being irritable. 

When Pei Ren thought that someone would touch Ji Yulin and mark him, he immediately fidgeted and became very manic. Can Ji Yulin be touched by those scheming alphas?

Later, the scheming alpha turned out to be himself.

What AO brotherhood?

fake friendship.

Ji Yulin is the most fragrant!

Ji Yulin: Pursue top-notch alpha, from getting started to giving up

Pei Ya: Protect the bamboo horse omega, from bed to bed (...)

*****

It was a cold winter night.

As soon as Ji Yulin entered the room, the heat from behind almost covered him.

Ji Yulin endured the kiss that almost engulfed him, and gently stroked the handsome and stern face in front of him with his fingers.

Pei Ren walked on the battlefield for too long, and the laziness of his eyebrows faded away, becoming solemn and cold. The time they spend together is becoming more and more precious, and more often this person will look at himself deeply and calmly.

Ji Yulin murmured: "I always feel...you seem to have changed a lot."

Pei Ren said in a hoarse voice: "Have you?"

He covered Ji Yulin's body with all the thoughts of the two months of separation, and the fir fragrance was wrapped in the gentle and long raspberry. , like a hot cold flame licking passionately.

"No matter how many years have passed, I will always love you loyally, Linlin."

Physically congenital defect, gentle and beautiful, omegaX, full of protective desires, handsome and evil alpha (youth stage),

elegant and beautiful pianist Shou/cold and affectionate officer Gong (mature stage)

PS: There is a private setting, Gong Chong Shou, at first I thought I liked beautiful women omega, but I didn't know that Shou Ai has been spoiling and jealous all the time, and I knew it after I ate it!

Content tags: fantasy space rich family sweet text modern overhead

search keywords: protagonists: Ji Yulin, Pei Ren ┃ supporting roles: ┃ other: new article "Second Married Husband (Time Travel)" "Wolf King's Breeding Rules" one-

sentence introduction: you put I am a brother, but I want to...

Concept: No matter young or old, I will always love you as before

---------------------------------

Chapter 1