Chapter 78

Ji Yulin seldom interfered with Pei Ren's work, so he didn't even ask Yi Si about the young people who kidnapped him and Yi Si's consequences.

In order to reassure everyone, he rested at home for a few days, and then Pei Ren arranged a physical examination and psychological counseling for him.

When Pei Ren told him, Ji Yulin put down the piano score in his hand, his brows and eyes were soft.

He suddenly stretched out his arms around Pei Ren's waist, gently hugged the man's broad back, and said, "I'm fine."

After two days of taking medicine on the reddened area, the symptoms disappeared for more than half, Ji Yulin rubbed Pei Ren On the shoulder of the man, the fingertips slid across the man's deep eyebrows: "Don't wrinkle here, I always feel that you are not in a good mood."

Pei Ren did not deny it, took his finger and put it on his mouth for a kiss, with a low and calm tone: "Okay."

Ji Yulin nodded helplessly: "Okay."

Pei Ren said, "I'll take you there."

Ji Yulin thought that men are relatively busy these days, and it's night when they are free. Wanting to tell someone to take him to the hospital, Pei Ren said softly, "I'll accompany you."

Ji Yulin stopped talking, the corners of his lips slightly raised, the raspberry fragrance was gentle and fresh, and he was using pheromones to soothe the surface and endured some pain . emotional man.

Pei Ren looked at him and asked, "Do you want to sleep now?"

Ji Yulin said softly, "I'm not sleepy yet .

"

Waiting, with Ji Yulin hugging his shoulders, passing his arms through the bend of his knees, picking him up face to face, and heading towards the study.

Ji Yulin took a look and knew that the man had to deal with official business, so he said, "Let me down, I'll just watch things in the room."

Pei Ren whispered, "Be obedient."

Ji Yulin became docile, and was quietly carried into the study by Pei Ren That's not counting, the man directly put him in his arms and sat, with one palm always attached to Ji Yulin's waist and abdomen, with a normal expression, leaving the other hand free to look through the documents.

He waited and watched for a while, then Pei Ren turned his face and kissed him: "What's the matter."

Ji Yulin: "It's okay." After speaking, he leaned in Pei Ren's arms and continued to read the manuscript of the piano score that he was not completely familiar with.

A little later, Ji Yulin fell asleep habitually following the adjusted schedule.

Pei Ren is like a timed alarm clock. At this moment, he knew that Ji Yulin had to go to sleep. Seeing that Omega was sleeping in his arms, he didn't let go. He just kept hugging him like this. He took him back to the bedroom after finishing his business. After taking a quick bath, he immediately hugged her Ji Yulin was waiting to fall asleep in the thin quilt.

There was some gray light leaking out of the misty sky, and Ji Yulin was woken up by Pei Ren.

His eyes were still open, and he wanted to speak.

Some pain. Ji Yulin frowned faintly

, and soon, the man's thin lips with warmth fell on his eyes, between his brows, and called him: "Linlin."

He couldn't hear a few words clearly, and he didn't know if Pei Ren heard them.

"Yeah." Pei Ren still answered him.

Ji Yulin stopped talking and was very obedient.

The man's expression and eyes were extraordinarily firm and deep at this moment.

Ji Yulin said he was uncomfortable, but he lay in Pei Ren's arms without struggling.

Although Pei Ren won't hold back at this moment, Ji Yulin will be obedient every time.

He was hugged by Pei Ren and sat up, humming like a cat.

Ji Yulin sweated a little between his brows, and locked him even tighter, and it didn't get better until Pei Ren carried him to the bathroom.

Pei Ren put him in the bathtub to wash.

Pei Ren asked: "Is it better?"

Ji Yulin said slowly, "Um..."

His eyes fell on Pei Ren's neck.

Pei Ren saw his own neck clearly through the mirror, held Ji Yulin's clean and round fingers, and comforted him: "It's okay." The

two of them simply took a shower and did not go downstairs.

Ji Yulin woke up early, and there was still an hour before he could continue to sleep, so Pei Ren carried Ji Yulin back to the bed where the bedding had been changed, and kissed the omega who was a little tired at this time: "Keep sleeping for a while."

Ji Yulin was confused His mind was floating: "Hmm..."

His face was on the pillow, and he gradually fell asleep.

Pei Ren waited for Ji Yulin to rest and went to the training room downstairs to exercise. When it was time for normal meals, Ji Yulin let Pei Ren wake up in a daze. The others hadn't moved yet, so Pei Ren carried him away from the bedroom.

Several breakfasts that suit Ji Yulin's taste were placed on the long dining table. Pei Ren was not picky about what to eat, and he would eat a few mouthfuls for Ji Yulin and eat for a while.

Enjoying the service of feeding for a while, Ji Yulin was fully awake. He looked around, but he didn't see Uncle Zhong heaving a sigh of relief.

"I'll just eat by myself," Ji Yulin leaned back in the chair, straightened his body, picked up the tableware and said, "Don't feed me, just concentrate on eating first."

Pei Ren didn't force her, and ate her breakfast, watching Ji Yulin eat If he eats too little, urge him to eat more.

After the meal, Pei Ren took Ji Yulin out.

Arriving at the Armed Forces District, Pei Ren let Ji Yulin stay in the Bailou. Apart from the piano that was transported last time, there were a lot of things added one after another.

Ji Yulin only plays the piano and reads books, or tends flowers and plants. Pei Ren has added new ones for him, which are enough for him to look at for a long time.

Recently, Ji Yulin wanted a game console on a whim. Pei Ren bought an entertainment room on the second floor without asking any more questions. Apart from other equipment, there are several types of game consoles that are the most popular in the market. Ji Yulin Occasionally play rhythm-type music games for a while.

He was active in the Bailou during the day, and Pei Ren would come over to eat with him at noon, but if he couldn't come, he asked his soldiers to watch him.

The soldier who supervised Ji Yulin's meal was a young alpha who seemed to admire Pei Ren very much. Usually Pei Ren tried every means to get him to eat more, and Ji Yulin could eat a few more mouthfuls at most.

But this soldier thought it was too few, and wished to persuade him to eat half a portion more. Ji Yulin shook his head and said softly: "I'm full." The soldier

stammered: "Okay, okay."

No matter how much a young soldier treats Pei Ren's words as an order, but if it is applied to Ji Yulin, there is not much to do. In the evening, Pei Ren took Ji Yulin to the hospital for physical examination and psychological counseling.

The result turned out to be good, Ji Yulin felt that it was expected, he didn't think there was anything wrong with him, but Pei Ren still took him with him wherever he went.

A few days later, Ji Yulin was still woken up by Pei Ren before dawn.

Last night was relatively long, and Ji Yulin's body was still very soft, but now he didn't feel much pain, mostly soreness.

Pei Ren watched him wake up, and the intensive and passionate kisses kept printing every inch of his cheeks.

,

Ji Yulin felt the strength, his voice was hoarse, and the sound that came out was broken.

The sky slowly lit up until it stopped, and Ji Yulin was so tired that he lay on the sweat-soaked shoulders of the man.

After he turned his face and swallowed a few mouthfuls of water from the other party, he said in a hoarse voice, "Pei Ren, don't worry about me."

Since he was rescued, Pei Ren will take him with him wherever he goes.

Perhaps Pei Ren fell into self-blame and anxiety because of this, worrying that if he made a mistake, he would have to take him firmly.

Although the chance of a similar accident happening is slim, Pei Ren will not take it lightly.

The protection around Ji Yulin is getting tighter and tighter, but today, Pei Ren must keep Ji Yulin within a fixed range of his side.

Ji Yulin's heart was sour. He had brought back some meat recently. He rubbed his soft face against Pei Ren's neck and said, "I always tell me not to think wildly. You have to do it yourself.

" Hugging each other tightly: "Pei Ren, I believe in you so much, you should also believe in yourself."

Pei Ren was dumbfounded.

Pei Ren did fall into self-blame for Ji Yulin's kidnapping. Although there was no danger, he brought him back to him personally, but in the past few days, seeing Ji Yulin's allergic, red and itchy skin, and seeing his forehead stained with bandages The gauze still looked quiet and gentle, but the irritability and hostility that Pei Ren suppressed in his heart gradually rose again.

It took him several days to digest this violent and destructive emotion, and then he became more and more worried about Ji Yulin, or he was subconsciously afraid of seeing Ji Yulin suffer any harm because of this accident.

Pei Ren couldn't bear the slightest look of Ji Yulin's injury, and only by keeping him by his side, within the range he could see, wishing to keep it in his arms all the time, could the anxiety and panic be relieved and suppressed.

He and Ji Yulin met when they were young, and they have been together for too many years. They are used to having this person in their lives. That accident made Pei Ren feel dazed.

He couldn't imagine what would happen to him if he lost Ji Yulin one day, and how he would face it.

Pei Ren couldn't accept that kind of fantasy. He wanted to put Ji Yulin by his side to watch and take care of him personally. Doing so would give him peace of mind.

"Linlin," Pei Ren hugged Ji Yulin on his lap, "I can't let anything happen to you."

Ji Yulin said softly, "Well... I believe you. After being kidnapped by the drug," he bent He squinted his eyes and smiled softly, "Actually, I'm not afraid at all, because I know you will come to rescue me soon, so there's nothing to panic."

He said, "I'm just worried that you won't be able to bear it when you see that I'm hurt . Before I fainted, I told the other party not to hurt me."

Pei Ren was silent, but his arms were like iron tongs, rubbing Ji Yulin in his arms.

Ji Yulin said: "You are my confidence. My trust in you has never changed after so many years, so don't blame yourself."

He grabbed Pei Ren's big palm and pressed it to his cheek: "You see, I'm fine."

Pei Ren: "..." He could only kiss the person in his arms forcefully.

After receiving a kiss, Ji Yulin was out of breath, her eyes were moist and black, shining brightly.

His lips were also so wet from Pei Ren's kiss, he licked it, it was a little swollen and painful, but he could bear it.

"You see, I'm fine, but it's a pity that I don't live up to my health, but no matter whether I'm tied or not, even if I knock at home, my skin will be broken, and I will be allergic after being exposed to the sun for a long time."

Ji Yulin thought for a while, Putting the palm of your hand on Pei Ren's handsome and gloomy face and rubbing it, then pressing your forehead against it: "So don't blame yourself."

Pei Ren remained silent.

For a long while, Ji Yulin resisted the sudden swelling and discomfort, and after a while, the frown between his brows slowly relaxed, and his cheeks were flushed.

Pei Ren was silent, but his eyes were full of strong love and possessiveness.

He will never meet someone as good as Ji Yulin in his life, so he can only lock him tightly by his side and never let go.