Chapter 9

The consumption of the restaurant is high, and there is a fixed group of customers, so there are very few customers in and out, clean and elegant.

Ji Yulin eats quietly and politely, he tastes a few dishes lightly, and eats porridge for the rest.

Pei Ren put down the tableware, folded his hands under his chin and looked at it quietly for a while, Ji Yulin almost drank the porridge, a faint smile floated on his lips.

"Pei Ren, look at what I do if you don't eat."

Pei Ren pulled out the handkerchief, pressed the soft handkerchief with her fingertips and rubbed it against Ji Yulin's lips.

Ji Yulin: "..."

He pursed his lips and asked vaguely, "Did you get stained with the porridge?"

Pei Ren nodded casually.

Ji Yulin took the handkerchief, pressed it to his mouth and wiped it carefully.

He chatted with Pei Ren: "Did the training match go well?"

Pei Ren said "um", and suddenly said as if nothing had happened: "Last time in the training match, I heard them discussing Zhou Yueping."

Pei Ren looked at Ji Yulin: " He is chasing you?"

Pei Ren didn't know about Zhou Yueping's sending flowers to Ji Yulin several times, and ever since he found out, his heart was stabbed faintly, feeling inexplicably uncomfortable.

Ji Yulin would never hide anything from him, why didn't he tell him about it.

Ji Yulin was startled.

"I rejected him, so... there is no need to mention it again."

Pei Ren said: "He is not suitable for you."

Ji Yulin smiled: "I don't like him."

A simple sentence immediately eased Pei Ren's mood.

On the way to send Ji Yulin back to the dormitory, Pei Ren asked him to consider moving out as soon as possible.

*****

The news that Ji Yulin was going to move out of the dormitory surprised the two roommates.

Huang Tiantian was like a little mute, so Lin Xiangyang first reflected on himself for a while.

He chased after Ji Yulin and asked embarrassingly: "Did I grind my teeth or snort while sleeping? Then I disturbed you..."

Huang Tiantian wrinkled his face with a little baby fat, and fell into self-doubt when he heard Lin Xiangyang's words .

Ji Yulin's light-colored lips were lightly pursed, and the corners of his mouth were slightly curved.

"It's none of your business. I had an operation during the summer vacation. After I went for an examination, the doctor said that I didn't recover very well, so I suggested that I rest."

Lin Xiangyang asked: "Have you found a house yet?"

Ji Yulin: "I Discuss with your family first."

Lin Xiangyang sighed: "Okay, Tiantian and I will miss you, if you invite us to your house for dinner, we will definitely go!"

Huang Tiantian blushed when Lin Xiangyang said it.

Lin Xiangyang is the one who likes to cook the most in the dormitory. Ji Yulin often goes to practice the piano and doesn't eat much, so Lin Xiangyang can only drag Huang Tiantian to eat. The two of them can gain more than ten catties in a semester.

Ji Yulin couldn't help laughing: "Although we are learning musical instrument performance, the teacher told us to pay attention to appearance."

Lin Xiangyang said vaguely: "Then we should exercise more."

Huang Tiantian whispered for the first time: "The teacher told us not to raise our grades again this semester..."

Ji Yulin listened to Lin Xiangyang's complaints with a soft smile on his brows, and then picked up his phone and walked to the balcony, leaning on the A slightly quieter environment ties in with the home.

Mrs. Ji was very worried, and her words lost the calmness and gentleness of the past.

Ji Yulin comforted with a gentle voice, and it took some effort to stabilize Mrs. Ji's mood.

Mrs. Ji said: "Then find a house near the school, and your father and I will help you find it another day."

Ji Yulin said: "You are busy, I will take care of this. Tomorrow is the weekend, so I will go around in these two days The

housing prices in the military academies are expensive, and the families of the students who can study in the alliance military academies are basically in better condition.

Ji Yulin was recommended to come in at the beginning, and the tuition saved can offset the rent.

Mrs. Ji couldn't bear Ji Yulin's suffering. He was worried about the family's expenses, so Ji Yulin planned to find a room with a reasonable price by himself.

Although the Ji family has gone through the most difficult financial period, but after that accident, Ji Yulin knew that the money was hard-won, and he cherished it very much.

On weekends, Ji Yulin didn't go to practice the piano, and went out early to look at houses near the military academy.

He didn't tell Pei Ren. With Pei Ren's style, if he heard his plan, he might take him to find an expensive house.

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren who came to look for him staggered, and Pei Ren was in vain.

The housing agency took Ji Yulin to see three houses in a row. The rent of the better house was much higher than Ji Yulin expected. The other two were far away from the school, and the surrounding environment made him feel noisy.

The intermediary smiled and said, "How about the first house? This is the only house with a good location and facilities. Today, many people came to see

the house." Houses in the military campus area are very popular, and you can find vacant houses Even if you are lucky. Therefore, the rent is only a little bit more, and Ji Yulin will not rent it today, and other people who need it will also want it.

The agency was in a hurry and didn't give Ji Yulin much time to think about it.

"Student, what do you think?"

Ji Yulin tried to discuss: "Can't the price be cheaper?" The

intermediary's face tensed: "No way, classmate, it's not like you don't know this area, every inch of land is expensive." The

intermediary refused After lowering the price, Ji Yulin couldn't find a suitable house.

He continued to run around for two hours, and there were not many houses left. The remaining few places could only be shared.

After working for three hours, Ji Yulin felt slightly tired.

He took out his mobile phone, five or six missed calls from Pei Ren.

While dazed, Pei Ren contacted him again.

Ji Yulin answered with a hoarse voice: "Pei Ren."

Pei Ren: "You still know how to answer my phone."

Ji Yulin's tired eyes became more gentle because of this fragility, and he chuckled: "Don't be angry, I miss myself Try to find a house to live in, and if it doesn't work, I will ask you for help."

Pei Ren asked back: "Have you found it?"

"Your body is just in need of recuperation, so don't mess around."

The corners of Ji Yulin's mouth twitched: "I didn't find it. The only suitable one is too expensive, and I can't bear the money."

He rushed in front of Pei Ren and said, "I don't even want you to pay for me."

He didn't tell Pei Ren After borrowing money, when the family's finances were at its worst, Pei Ren always paid the money directly or fed him because of his emotions.

Ji Yulin had never been cold or hungry. Later, he slowly saved some money and tried to find opportunities to buy a few things he thought were worthwhile for Pei Ren with the saved money.

The things Pei Ren helped him may not be worth mentioning in the eyes of the other party, but Ji Yulin cherishes them very much, so every time he responds to Pei Ren, he reveals that he is cautious but dare not cross the line.

Pei Ren smiled: "Where are you, I'll pick you up for lunch." Then

he said: "I have a ready-made house for you to live in, but I don't want to help you find another place."

***

Pei Ren picked up Ji Yulin It's a private restaurant, the proprietress is a beta with a great personality, and she cooks good dishes.

Autumn dry and bored, Pei Ren served Ji Yulin a bowl of iced sour plum soup first: "Appetizer, have a few sips."

Ji Yulin lightly raised his head to drink the soup. His neck is thin, long, and beautiful. Pei Ren doubted that he could One hand was pinched and broken.

Of course, he didn't pinch Ji Yulin's neck, but took a closer look.

Ji Yulin was so startled that he almost lost his grip on the soup bowl.

Alpha's warm and clear breath fell between his nostrils, and he closed his eyelashes: "Pei Ren, what are you looking at..."

Pei Ren said: "See if you have been sunburned again."

He frowned: "Neck Still a little red."

Ji Yulin slightly pushed the person away: "I put on sunscreen." The

proprietress personally brought the dishes to the table one by one, smiled and chatted briefly with Pei Ren, and greeted Ji Yulin.

The proprietress left, and Pei Ren introduced to him: "My brother has several restaurants, and she used to be the chef in one of them, but now she comes out to do it by herself." He said and handed Ji Yulin a black and gold-plated card, "She made it." The food is pretty good, come over if you want to eat next time."

Ji Yulin silently accepted the card, without saying whether to come or not.

Pei Ren waited for Ji Yulin to eat for a while before saying, "Have you considered it, move here and live with me."

Pei Ren has an apartment on Xiangzhang Street next to the military academy. The location is good and there are many vacancies.

When Ji Yulin first entered university, he suggested that Ji Yulin live with him, but at that time Ji Yulin insisted on living in the school dormitory.

Ji Yulin bowed his head and remained silent.

A smile flashed across Pei Ren's deep eyes: "Do you still have to think about it?"

Ji Yulin was helpless.

Regardless of whether he accepts it or not, he must always consider it properly.

Mrs. Ji called to ask Ji Yulin about finding a house, and he lowered his voice.

"Well, I went out to look for a house today, but I haven't found a suitable one for the time being, and I'm not tired..."

"It's not about the price, mom, don't worry."

"He's having dinner with me, okay, I'll listen to him..."

Pei Ren Picked up a dish for Ji Yulin, and asked slowly, "How did you discuss with Auntie?"

Ji Yulin ate the food in the bowl, looked at Pei Ren's handsome and lazy face, and put down the tableware in his hand.

Some things are not difficult to understand when you clear your mind a little.

A trace of embarrassment flashed across his face, revealing a faint blush.

"...Pei Ren, has my mother contacted you?"

Pei Ren was noncommittal, and her eyes suddenly became focused.

"The prices of houses around the campus are not cheap, and there are very few in good locations. I believe you will not make fun of your body. This will not only worry your aunt, but also worry your friends who care about you."

Pei Ren said: "The rest The house, instead of you living in it, you might as well move in and live with me."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's wrist tightly: "What are you worrying about, Linlin? We are familiar with each other and have been used to taking care of each other since we were young Auntie and I can't let you live alone or with others."

Mrs. Ji and Pei Ren mean the same thing.

Rather than letting Ji Yulin live outside by himself, or share the rent with others, it is better to hold back with Pei and feel at ease.

Their eyes tugged at each other, Pei Ren didn't ask Ji Yulin to agree immediately, he served vegetables and soup, and said unhurriedly: "Eat first, and then think slowly when you are full."

When the two left the restaurant side by side, Ji Yulin said: " I'll live in your apartment, but I will pay the rent on time."

Pei Ren looked at the gentle and elegant brows but had his own persistence, and led him into the car with a smile on his lips.

"Yes."

"Pack up your things tomorrow, and I'll pick you up."

Ji Yulin stopped talking in Pei Ren's smiling eyes.

He softly agreed with Pei Ren: "Okay, see you at eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

Ji Yulin was about to move out of the dormitory, and the two roommates expressed their reluctance to him.

Huang Tiantian's reluctance was very subtle, compared to Lin Xiangyang's much more unrestrained. He held Ji Yulin in one arm and Huang Tiantian in the other: "Let's go out to eat

tonight!" So Lin Xiangyang ordered a lot of food at night, not only Huang Tiantian, but even Ji Yulin's stomach was a little full when he walked out of the food street.

The three omegas each held a cup of lemon honey tea and walked back to school. Ji Yulin rubbed his swollen stomach and began to pack the luggage to be taken away tomorrow.

Before going to bed, he saw the message Pei Ren sent him.

[A little insomnia. ]

[The piano music you recorded for me has been listened to many times, can you record a new one for me next time. ]

Ji Yulin: "..."

He rubbed his fingertips on the screen repeatedly, thinking about how to reply, another message jumped into another half an hour later.

[Hesitate for so long why haven't you replied to me, what are you thinking. ]

Ji Yulin put away his thoughts: [...OK. ]

He once recorded the music for Pei Ren, which has selfish motives. Pei Ren only thought it sounded good, but didn't understand the meaning.

That's not bad.